• The KillerFrogs

Can we still win the Big 12?

FrogCop19

Not sure why we are worried about this scenario after ONE win by our FR QB. Let’s wait to see how this weekend goes before getting all spastic.
Face Reaction GIF by Big Brother 2022
Do you even Killer Frogs, br...uh, ma'am?

rifram09

I admit that this post could look silly in about 36 hours, but I think you can squint and see the possibility of us winning out.

@KSU—major hurdle for a team that has struggled and underperformed all year. But, it gives us the opportunity to prove right away that the BYU game wasn’t a fluke. It’s also totally realistic for TCU to win and get to 5-3.

@Tech—another tough test, especially on the road at night on a Thursday. Weird environment and they’ll be like an animal backed into a corner. That said, on paper at the moment that one feels like we should win if for no other reason that they’ve struggle even more than we have this season. 6-3 to reach bowl eligibility.

UT—TCU gets a long rest to prepare for an emotional and pivotal final home game against UT. We should lose, but can we ride the high of three consecutive wins, last chance to host UT (maybe ever), and opportunity to salvage the season? It’s possible we pull off that upset. Would be a big game. 7-3 and we’re ranked again.

Baylor—if you managed to beat UT, your reward would be immediately having to get back up to face your main rival Baylor. Could totally see us slipping up here in brutal fashion. However, they’ve looked terrible, and it’s at home. Survive and advance to 8-3 and somewhere around 15 in the rankings.

If, and that’s a major if, we manage to pull all of that off, we’ll be staring down the barrel of having to beat OU twice in a row (@OU and in the B12 title game) for the B12 championship. There’s nobody in the world that will expect us to do that. But, ya know, I’d like to watch us try.

FrogCop19

I admit that this post could look silly in about 36 hours, but I think you can squint and see the possibility of us winning out.

@KSU—major hurdle for a team that has struggled and underperformed all year. But, it gives us the opportunity to prove right away that the BYU game wasn’t a fluke. It’s also totally realistic for TCU to win and get to 5-3.

@Tech—another tough test, especially on the road at night on a Thursday. Weird environment and they’ll be like an animal backed into a corner. That said, on paper at the moment that one feels like we should win if for no other reason that they’ve struggle even more than we have this season. 6-3 to reach bowl eligibility.

UT—TCU gets a long rest to prepare for an emotional and pivotal final home game against UT. We should lose, but can we ride the high of three consecutive wins, last chance to host UT (maybe ever), and opportunity to salvage the season? It’s possible we pull off that upset. Would be a big game. 7-3 and we’re ranked again.

Baylor—if you managed to beat UT, your reward would be immediately having to get back up to face your main rival Baylor. Could totally see us slipping up here in brutal fashion. However, they’ve looked terrible, and it’s at home. Survive and advance to 8-3 and somewhere around 15 in the rankings.

If, and that’s a major if, we manage to pull all of that off, we’ll be staring down the barrel of having to beat OU twice in a row (@OU and in the B12 title game) for the B12 championship. There’s nobody in the world that will expect us to do that. But, ya know, I’d like to watch us try.
Sarah Silverman Smoking GIF by HULU

fanatical frog

Every game on our remaining schedule is winnable......if the same bunch that played Brigham Young will show up every week.

Hemingway

I know this thread hasn’t aged well, but this team is the most inconsistent team I’ve ever seen. Every bleeping week it’s something different. And Kstate has had our number lately, doesn’t help.