• The KillerFrogs

Can we please?

SnoopFrogs11

Can we please? Fire the offensive coordinators Anderson and Rusty Burns. They were running the same stuff over and over again. We need to do a better job getting Boykin in more rollout/playaction plays to get him on the run and take advantage of his speed. I think we are reverting back to our pre-Rose Bowl days until Mike Schultz. I hope we fix this so we can at least get one more win against UT and at least have a chance against OU. Our defense looked great tonight. Klein only had 145 yards passing and 77 rushing.

cdsfrog

no question they aren't qualified to do the job. Literally no chance, that being said GMFP will probably not bring in an outsider.

Time for us to eat it this year, be happy we made a bowl in a year of such adversity and pray to god our offensive line gets better. Btw sweet baby jesus our defensive line is starting to get nasty good.

Froggy Style

There are thousands of high school offensive coordinators that could call a better game than what we saw tonight. Fake spread hand off and a stop route. If the other team just has to decide if they want to blitz or not but is not concerned that you might try something new, then they are going to play with pure confidence.

These guys have done this all year and show no signs of improvement. This was the worst game I've seen them call yet, and they have had some crappy games. What is sad, it that having a mobile QB should really open things up. Look at the two creative plays called against WVU. Fake handoff and reverse allows you to throw deep to Boyce. Reverse pass = TD. We have so much talent on offense that is being wasted from Shultz deciples.

There had better be change in the offseason. I cannot watch this pathetic attempt at playcalling much longer. BTW, no, I won't be applying for the job, I have a good one already. However, if I had had 4 complete failures like our OC's had had, I would already be out of a job. We have been in all four games due to a very good defensive plan...which the offensive plan ruined.

We used to drive down the field to at least hold on to the ball. Now it's almost like we try to have three and outs until we get behind and then try to open things up by running some people deep and some people 3 yards. It's maybe worse than Shultz, maybe Greg Davis bad.

BTW, Texas State folks are already hating Shultz.

Limp Lizard

Please name any play that will work more than once when you have one of the worst OL in the country? Tired of the OC being blamed for poor OL play. Only I go with a new OC is to have him bring his own OL coach, like when Wacker changed offenses. If I were the best OC in the country, you could not get me as long as Williamson is here.

Young and Horned

Please name any play that will work more than once when you have one of the worst OL in the country? Tired of the OC being blamed for poor OL play. Only I go with a new OC is to have him bring his own OL coach, like when Wacker changed offenses. If I were the best OC in the country, you could not get me as long as Williamson is here.

I recall giving Tucker the ball working 10 times last night.