• The KillerFrogs

Can we move the SMU game to the Cotton Bowl?

tcumaniac

probably the stupidest idea i've ever heard on here. compares with that crazy kid (don't even remember his name) that wanted to forfeit the Rose Bowl and go on strike... well not that bad... but still stupid. you must live in dallas and dont like driving to the fort

michaelperrytcu

probably the stupidest idea i've ever heard on here. compares with that crazy kid (don't even remember his name) that wanted to forfeit the Rose Bowl and go on strike... well not that bad... but still stupid. you must live in dallas and dont like driving to the fort

I know you don't have many, but you really need to choose your friends better, Maniac.

mrnicefrog

If you don't like the idea, that's fine, if I was still a student I wouldn't like it either,
but there is no reason to be a jerk about it.

It's not a stupid idea; teams play there all the time.

So go back to class and learn some tact.

and no, I don't live in Dallas, but I don't live in a dorm anymore either. :wacko:

tcumaniac

2014 frog.
He's your best friend, as I recall.

i honestly have no idea who it was... my guess is that it was a troll that just wanted to make me look bad. if i ever find out who it was, i'll break off all his toes and fingers and make sure he never uses a keyboard again

NubomTurk

Tier 1
i honestly have no idea who it was... my guess is that it was a troll that just wanted to make me look bad. if i ever find out who it was, i'll break off all his toes and fingers and make sure he never uses a keyboard again
I don't think that'll do it. Stephen Hawking has written about a million books. And that "My Left Foot" guy wrote symphonies and stuff.