• The KillerFrogs

Can someone tell me what they are building here?

BelushiBob

I'm going out on the limb here and suggest you are neither a business or math major with your lost of revenue comment.

Turn down 164 million in free money to take on debt like Baylor?

10,000 extra prime seats at $500 a season equals $5,000,000 a year so it would take 33 years to make up that 164 million not counting the debt costs.
I'm a business man. However, would the founders have given all the money without all of the commemorating?

Limey Frog

Darned founders. How dare they build a brand new state-of-the-art stadium for our beloved team with tens of millions of their own hard-earned dollars? Just who do they think they are?

[Tron: I saw that new Frog the other day. It looks retarded. Literally. Who approved that?]

InnerloopFrog

I'm a business man. However, would the founders have given all the money without all of the commemorating?

I was simply addressing what I read as your inference of forgoing the donated money and the strings that come attached to that for bond money so the stadium could be configured differently with more prime revenue seats as a sound economic premise, nothing more.

Limp Lizard

Can someone even tell me where this "Founders Circle" myth started? Time and again, we have been told that it is to show the history of Fort Worth and TCU.

Deep Purple

Can someone even tell me where this "Founders Circle" myth started? Time and again, we have been told that it is to show the history of Fort Worth and TCU.

No myth. Those tablets are the Founder's Circle. The tribute to Fort Worth will be in the decorative pavement of the Founder's Plaza. This was explained in the KillerFrogs walk-thru video.

10 Key Frog

Me too

Sidenote: Can someone post a pic of this ugly new purple Frog?

TIA

10-purplefrog2.jpg

Clayton Bigsby

Surely it temporary. It's got signatures all over it. Perhaps they can move the giant State of Texas football annus next to it!

Both should be moved to Worth Hills. That way we can trust that some frat boy with a pickup will deposit them into the pond where they belong.