• The KillerFrogs

Can someone explain the WVU love?

geefrogs

Is it east coast media bias?

Honestly, these guys were an afterthought going in the BCS games last year.

Got dominated in their own stadium by an LSU team that scored 0 points in the title game.

Just don't understand how they went from being the winner of a worthless conference to being the favorite to win the Big 12.

why are you so dumb.

You are stupid "great student." I guess you are one of those (strange) guys who just watches TCU and never watches any other college football. And I suspect you never watch NFL, either. If I were you I would refrain from commenting on football matters on this board.

I watch good college football and only the Texans on occasion or Dalton if the game is on in Houston.

Mountaineerlegion

Can someone tell me why B4P has a hard on for WVU? This is like the 4th thread he's started with the exact same question about WVU and the media...doesn't he have any new material?

Tsfardiim

Can someone tell me why B4P has a hard on for WVU? This is like the 4th thread he's started with the exact same question about WVU and the media...doesn't he have any new material?

If Baylor was in the top 10, they'd all be about the Bears. I'm pretty sure he's called out the media on OU as well. Put him on ignore, and you'll enjoy the rest of the board more.

DangerFrog

Ask him about Byron Hout.
Honestly, though. After seeing what he did to Casey, I never get tired of this:
bluntko.flv.gif

I have no hate in my heart for you, WVU. You just have not played with the big boys yet. If you prove me wrong, I will gladly retract my statements.

And you can rally say that we have? Moreso than WVU?

Dude we have beat a lot of top teams. 3 top 5 teams in the last 2 years. Please take their [Gary Danielson] out of your mouth.

2009 - Ls to Auburn, #5 Cinci, FSU
2010 - Ls to #15 LSU, beatdown by NC State
2011 - L to #2 LSU

Please find me one even good, not great team they have beat? There are none!

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Dude we have beat a lot of top teams. 3 top 5 teams in the last 2 years. Please take their [Gary Danielson] out of your mouth.

2009 - Ls to Auburn, #5 Cinci, FSU
2010 - Ls to #15 LSU, beatdown by NC State
2011 - L to #2 LSU

Please find me one even good, not great team they have beat? There are none!

LOLOLOOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL