• The KillerFrogs

Can I get a list of all the good assistant coaches at TCU?

Raw Frog

hookemhorns said:
I figure I might as well start looking into some of these guys just to see who else we might poach from y'all. I think this Cumbie guy might be pretty decent, but we're gonna need to fill out an entire offensive staff. Might as well just take one that's already been put together, you know what I'm saying? 

Afraid we do.   If you must know, their names are Dennis Francione and June Jones.

froggyfiveo

jason garrett - great assistant to the head coach's assistant.  has lots of friends in the NFL.  He would really help recruiting for UT as he graduated from an Ivy League school and from what I hear that's what kids want. 

froggyfiveo

Oh also add our coordinator to the assistant of the film room moonlighter to your list - Marty Mornhinweg.  Really sharp guy with a lot of politics experience.  I think he could really help keep the donors happy.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Fred Garvin said:
A win over Baylor and the Whorns idiots start showing up again.  Can't they go trash Baylorfans for a while?
Win one game and the next thing you know there will be "THE University" stickers showing up on cars...