• The KillerFrogs

Can Collins Transfer Again?

Horny4TCU

If I was Collins and didn't get a shot at playing, and have to continue to watch this team's lack of performance on offense, I might consider transferring again.

TRF51

Brings up an interesting point, I don’t see him being this far up the depth chart next year or the year after. This is his one real shot at PT. I am not sure how many schools at this level would be after him. If he can’t start here with what we are showing then I don’t see him starting at other power five schools.

Sebastian S

What if we do start Collins and he is actually better than Robinson and wins games.

Will all be fine and well or will Cumbie still be on our hot seat?

I'd be pissed we didn't do it sooner.

Salfrog

Tier 1
What if we do start Collins and he is actually better than Robinson and wins games.

Will all be fine and well or will Cumbie still be on our hot seat?

I'd be pissed we didn't do it sooner.

Cumbie isn't going anywhere. Just like Anderson, Burns, Sharp, and whoever the special teams coach is now. GP is too hardheaded & loyal to let them go.

PurpleBlood87

Cumbie isn't going anywhere. Just like Anderson, Burns, Sharp, and whoever the special teams coach is now. GP is too hardheaded & loyal to let them go.

If Sharp hasn't worn out his welcome yet he never will. Should have been. Gone after the fake punt fiasco in the Fiesta Bowl.

ifrog

Brings up an interesting point, I don’t see him being this far up the depth chart next year or the year after. This is his one real shot at PT. I am not sure how many schools at this level would be after him. If he can’t start here with what we are showing then I don’t see him starting at other power five schools.
The only interesting point it brings up is the OP is a beating when it comes to new pointless threads.

ifrog

The only beating is letting a former mediocre QB sit on the sidelines of TCU games as a "consultant".
KH is still in your head. He’s a grad assistant assisting with coaching. I was sitting behind the bench and didn’t see KH interact with Robinson, outside of his headset communications. In your warped mind, KH was instructing Robinson to throw off his back foot on blitzes.

Horny4TCU

KH is still in your head. He’s a grad assistant assisting with coaching. I was sitting behind the bench and didn’t see KH interact with Robinson, outside of his headset communications. In your warped mind, KH was instructing Robinson to throw off his back foot on blitzes.
Probably was mentioning the backfoot was the best foot. Probably also telling him which defender was the most open.