• The KillerFrogs

Can anyone recommend

Horned Toad

Bransom Floors for harwood floors. Went to school with Charlie and Dub and they are good guys. They've done floor work for me on two different houses in Fort Worth and did a great job at a fair price.

http://www.bransomfloorservice.com/

PurplePainD

+4 - expensive, but best work in town. If you have a tighter budget my neighbor is a GC, who takes on some projects on his own and does good work.

BABYFACE

Go out HWY 121 where splits off I 35 by DT FTW head up past Haltom Rd. There are slew of floorinig places and a couple of places to buy carpet and they do install. This is where a lot of small builders and remodelers shop.

Horned Toad

Be careful with cheap hardwood companies as there are a lot of fly by night shysters out there. I've seen a lot of bad work by guys doing work on the side who ruined floors. Not talking about Purple D's GC neighbor. But there are some ripoff artist in this trade. Make sure you get references.

Frogo

[sub]Crow Floor Service on Carroll. Tom Crow runs the business his parents started--honest, conscientious, fair and a great guy. [/sub]

Stiff Arm Frog

Bransom Floors for harwood floors. Went to school with Charlie and Dub and they are good guys. They've done floor work for me on two different houses in Fort Worth and did a great job at a fair price.

http://www.bransomfloorservice.com/

No offense to your buddies, but that was the worst intro video to any website I've ever seen. I feel like I just got serenaded by Glados, complete with ASCII illustrations.

I also highly recommend Bransom, particularly for hardwood restoration or installation. Their work is absolutely top notch. For a deal on carpeting be sure to consider the Sharp Pencil in Cleburne. They have been in business for decades and have good prices.

mrhornedfrog

Hardwoods Bransom and Hernandez both do good work. I like Hernandez a little better these days.... Bransom getting a little snooty for some clients.

Carpeting or tile 4A flooring comes highly recommended