• The KillerFrogs

Can anyone post and external (brick facade) of the ACS?

txfrog87

This article has links at the bottom that go to a gallergy of images.

http://www.magazine.tcu.edu/OnCampus/Article.aspx?ArticleId=248

As an added feature, I would like to see the yellow bricks added inside Amon Carter around the field similar to some of the SEC and Acc stadiums. It's a nice classy look.
Clemson:
e3cb73ee-97ef-4a6a-b1e2-752777f72c17_part6.jpg

SuperToad

As an added feature, I would like to see the yellow bricks added inside Amon Carter around the field similar to some of the SEC and Acc stadiums. It's a nice classy look.
Clemson:
e3cb73ee-97ef-4a6a-b1e2-752777f72c17_part6.jpg

Didn't CDC recently come out and say that that idea was being discussed? That would make the inside 5x better looking IMO. The too much concrete look gets old.

[quote name='angelo's frog' timestamp='1317318719' post='935570']
Use a brick veneer. It would save some space on an already tight sideline.
[/quote]

I don't know if the yellow brick would look good next to the grass and fans... but I might be wrong..

can someone photoshop this for a preview?

txfrog87

Photoshop isn't my specialty and yellow brick is the color of TCU buildings -- not red. But here is my best shot.

Attachments

• brick-wall.png
    brick-wall.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 213
Photoshop isn't my specialty and yellow brick is the color of TCU buildings -- not red. But here is my best shot.

thanks for that...

not a fan, personally... looks too western or old fashioned... which i understand we are trying to go for with the "Camden Yards of College Football" but it's just not for me.

tcuseagull

I think brick veneers would look great. No offense to above poster's photoshop skills, but I imagine if they went through with it, CDC and TCU would make sure it was perfectly designed. I'm extremely satisfied with the progress thus far. Our stadium is going to be a thing of beauty when it's complete.