• The KillerFrogs

Campus Insiders: 4-Star WR Omar Manning Commits To TCU Horned Frogs

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Campus Insiders: 4-Star WR Omar Manning Commits To TCU Horned Frogs

by Robert Judin

When your team is ranked No. 6 in the nation in passing offense with 362.5 yards per game through the air, you tend to draw interest from high-profile skill players — skill players like Omar Manning, who committed to TCU on Friday.

The 4-star recruit and Lancaster, Texas native released a statement regarding his decision to join Gary Patterson’s 2017 recruiting class.

“First, I would like to thank my God almighty for all the blessings he has given me. Secondly, I would like to thank my family, in particular, my rocks: my mother, sister, grandma and my aunt. You are all my inspiration. Lastly, I want to thank the entire Lancaster family, in particular, my WEBO fam. We are for life! [Thank you to] my coaches that have guided and developed me. Therefore, my foundation is solid. With that said, I wish to let everyone know, what has been known for over a year, I will be staying home and attending Texas Christian University.”

Read the rest at https://campusinsiders.com/news/omar-manning-commits-tcu-horned-frogs-10-21-2016/

Frog81

With that said, I wish to let everyone know, what has been known for over a year, I will be staying home and attending Texas Christian University.

Let's hope we hear the same type of comment from Browning...