• The KillerFrogs

Cam (Eric Stonestreet) From Modern Familyn At The Game On KSU Sideline

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
K-State grad looked like he was going to throw something when the camera was on him. He did not look happy. He did tweet "Good game TCU! And thanks to Fort Worth's finest for protecting him from TCU's oh so friendly student section...

Now kids, did you not treat our guest very nice? :tongue:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Probably not. I didn't start watching this show until it was on 3 years.I find itsemi  humorous...

He's straight dude, but plays a gay guy flamer on the show (Sofia Vargara is on this show, that alone is worth  it).

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I started watching it during a rerun marathon and I think it is pretty funny.  Luke and Manny have a lot of the funniest lines, I think. 
During the game broadcast, the camera panned Matt Carpenter, Jason Verrett, and other former TCU athletes.  Then they went to Stonestreet on the KSU side and it was funny to see such a chubby guy after all the fit jocks on our side.

Virginia Frog

Hoosierfrog said:
K-State grad looked like he was going to throw something when the camera was on him. He did not look happy. He did tweet "Good game TCU! And thanks to Fort Worth's finest for protecting him from TCU's oh so friendly student section...

Now kids, did you not treat our guest very nice? :tongue:
Maybe they THOUGHT he was really gay?

(He's not, a family man...not that it makes any difference.)

Tre J

yurintroubl said:
Modern Family is the best comedy on TV right now.  Ticked Raising Hope was cancelled - That one was great, too.
Check out Goldbergs. Modern family had been my top but goldbergs has surpassed. It's great, especially if you're a kid of the 80s early 90s