• The KillerFrogs

Caleb Tanenbaum says that TCU has proven that they can't compete in Big 12

jack the frog

The nerve of this guy. If only he had the stones to post here face to face he would find dozens of members here who would go to the mat over this subject by way of thousands of posts over weeks and months.

Frog79

oh bs, i read it on here all the time, you cant make this stuff up :rolleyes:

You are delusional until you can back this nonsense up. Now give me some names and show me where they made these predicttions. Surely you can come up with at least 6 or 8 if what you say is true - that you see it here "all the time". Until you can do this then you, sir, are the delusional one here - not that there was any doubt about that anyway, lol

roddog

Banned
You are delusional until you can back this nonsense up. Now give me some names and show me where they made these predicttions.

isnt there even a post on here that says without injuries you would be in the hunt for a championship, some people just read what they want to read :rolleyes:

Christcu

So if TCU can't compete then I guess they should kick out West Virginia, Kansas, and Baylor...they MUST be Division 2 worthy after losing to us.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Rod I'm a little concerned about your overuse of the rolleyes emoticon. That's typically a condition shared by thirteen year old girls. Might want to tone that down a bit eh?

Frog79

isnt there even a post on here that says without injuries you would be in the hunt for a championship, some people just read what they want to read :rolleyes:

So in other words you can't even begin to back up your delusions. Come back when you can prove that there was a bunch of us here predicting a Big 12 championship and 10+ wins this year. Of course you can't so that's why you are and forever will be 'wrongdog'.

docaj

I'm so glad he was right. It would have killed me just to go against him. So glad there are so many experts on how TCU is just so bad. IDIOT!!!!