• The KillerFrogs

Cal Starting O-Tackle Grad Transfer

Punter1

Frog-in-law1995 said:
6'8" 350-lb and could play right away at left tackle?

I guess that'd be ok.

JB played pretty well at LT last year....I think he would come in and play RT for us...which may be a good thing for him to show some versatility for the scouts. Either way....sign him now. 

ScottPatrick

Punter1 said:
JB played pretty well at LT last year....I think he would come in and play RT for us...which may be a good thing for him to show some versatility for the scouts. Either way....sign him now.
Who is JB?

ScottPatrick

DaCrief said:
https://twitter.com/kengoe/status/827543059390877697

I hope we are in on this.
From another source:

The 6-foot-8, 350-pound Cochran had expressed to sources privately that he was dismayed
that he would have had three different offensive line coaches in four years, and
that he had grown very close to former offensive line coach Brandon Jones, now at Texas Tech.

DaCrief

ScottPatrick said:
From another source:

The 6-foot-8, 350-pound Cochran had expressed to sources privately that he was dismayed
that he would have had three different offensive line coaches in four years, and
that he had grown very close to former offensive line coach Brandon Jones, now at Texas Tech.
Why waste your final year in Lubbock?

asleep003

Move JN to right tackle and let's see if this guy could get 1/2 the holds JN got, which would still be too many... that is if Aaron is willing to try another OL coach. We're obviously going to have a very familiar offense waiting here for him upon arrival.

Cheers !