• The KillerFrogs

C.J. Cron from Utah

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
To bad his team around him is terrible.

Good news is that we get his baby brother, who is a stud. Will be here year after next.

Big Frog II

QUOTE(Scott @ May 27 2010, 12:10 PM) [snapback]564726[/snapback]
To bad his team around him is terrible.

Good news is that we get his baby brother, who is a stud. Will be here year after next.

You lost me on that. Is his brother coming here to play baseball in 2012? And yes, CJ Cron is very good.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ May 27 2010, 01:40 PM) [snapback]564754[/snapback]
You lost me on that. Is his brother coming here to play baseball in 2012? And yes, CJ Cron is very good.

Yes, his brother is committed to TCU right now. He is about to (or maybe just did) set the record for most HRs in a season by an Arizona HS player, and I believe he's on pace to break the record for a HS career.... something like that anyway. Long story short, he's good and hits the ball far

South Texas Frog

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ May 27 2010, 02:00 PM) [snapback]564776[/snapback]
Yes, his brother is committed to TCU right now. He is about to (or maybe just did) set the record for most HRs in a season by an Arizona HS player, and I believe he's on pace to break the record for a HS career.... something like that anyway. Long story short, he's good and hits the ball far

Wait...is he the guy with all the YouTube videos??? Awesome.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(South Texas Frog @ May 27 2010, 02:18 PM) [snapback]564793[/snapback]

No clue

Big Frog II

QUOTE(South Texas Frog @ May 27 2010, 01:18 PM) [snapback]564793[/snapback]

I believe you are speaking of the Las Vegas kid who graduated early from high school and now is playing Junior College ball. He may be 16 years old.

talor

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ May 27 2010, 02:00 PM) [snapback]564776[/snapback]

Little Cron, AKA Kevin Cron, is coming to TCU. Oh and by little I mean a 6'4" 245lb catcher. That is all I could find.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ May 27 2010, 02:30 PM) [snapback]564808[/snapback]
I believe you are speaking of the Las Vegas kid who graduated early from high school and now is playing Junior College ball. He may be 16 years old.

Bryce Harper