• The KillerFrogs

Buffs Beat: Op-Ed: College football's talking heads have lost their minds over Colorado vs. No. 17 TCU

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
What a long winded "I like to hear my own voice" [ profanity ] canoe

Sonny........ kick the [ Finebaum ] out of them!!!!

RUN the ball down their throats!!!!

Given the trash taking that is going on at Colorado, I would not be surprised that they are engaged in a full blown brawl with another team this season. I could easily see this game against Colorado being like the Memphis game in CUSA.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
RUN the ball down their throats!!!!
That's probably the game plan: Repeatedly pound them into submission.

I don't believe there is any respect for Sanders out there amongst the Coaching Fraternity. He is a loudmouthed buffoon, and little else. Methinks there will be no mercy.

Let's hope he has personally taken on the job of teaching his young transfers the art of tackling...

Limey Frog

What an assclown. TCU got “hot at the right time ?” They started 12-0 and lost 2 of their last 3. That would seem to be the exact opposite of “hot at the right time “. TCU played @ Tarelton? Bama beat South Carolina by 1 in week 2? (it was Texas). I almost think that coach Clownshow wrote this himself
Maybe he meant that we got hot between Sept. 1st and Dec. 31st? That is the best time to do it. Just ask Aggy; they only do it Feb.-Aug.

FrogCop19

Well, he definitely went in a different direction than I expected. You know what, good on him for believing in his team. I think his logic is...a bit flawed in several instances, but who knows. The fact that he doesn't take into account that so many players came from such varied and different teams, as well as the coaching staff that was assembled from such varied and different teams, and how long it takes a scheme to come together is a little ludicrous. Yes, I understand that we did it last year, but the situations are COMPLETELY different in that we had more than 10% of our team stay and several coaches from the previous staff stay as well. That's not to say that in a few years with some consistency under their belts that the Buffs will get better and even move up to above average in the BigXII (XVI? XXII?), but I don't think it will be this year.

I don't want to point-by-point break down where Mr. Jones seems to go off the rails, but let's just say I think he's wrong. I don't believe this will be a blowout, but I think it will resemble last year's score, with another TCU victory.

Deep Purple

Very long article. For those who don't want to read such a wordy, hurt-feelings rant, allow me to condense it for you...

All That Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

Limp Lizard

Eye of the beholder, I guess. Most of what I have read/seen has been about Neon and his great talent. And how TCU just got lucky last year and will crash and burn this year. Apparently, anything that doesn't say "CU will crush TCU" is anti-CU.

Limp Lizard

Said it before, these guys in Boulder remind me of BYU in the late MWC days: "The MWC is holding us back!"

His complete disregard of TCU's talent reminds me of the silly chant "overrated." Especially late in the game when the fans know they will win. Aren't they dissing their own team by using that chant?

This is about more over the top than I have seen in print this summer. But plenty of this on YouTube.

82 Frog Fever

I suspect more will come out of this game than just the outcome. There will be some kind of backstory or controversy involved, whether it be something done on the field or said after the game, that will attract more headlines than the game itself. Just a hunch, but a pretty strong one.
Couldn’t agree more.
OTOH, it’s also possible 1/2 the CU football team will be in heat stroke by the 2nd half.
CU’s OL & DL are less than paper thin. If they start racking up minutes at a 100+, forget about it.

Wexahu

Couldn’t agree more.
OTOH, it’s also possible 1/2 the CU football team will be in heat stroke by the 2nd half.
CU’s OL & DL are less than paper thin. If they start racking up minutes at a 100+, forget about it.
Honestly think too much is being made of the heat and how it will affect CU at this point. It's supposed to be hot, but not like originally expected.

I just expect something "extra" to come out of this game. Hoping not, but that's what I'm expecting.