• The KillerFrogs

BU Take On Yesterday’s Game

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
“They treat this game like their super bowl every year. And every year we always have a bunch of surprised Bears who thought this was going to be a cakewalk nursing their wounds because TCU came prepared to play.

It doesn't matter how good we are, or how bad they are, they will ignore all of that and put together their most compete game of the year against us every year. It is long past due to start treating this as a rivalry and match their mental energy. Unless you are content with a future of TCU buttkicking or extremely tight, walk off field goal Baylor victories, then it is time to get on board and never sleepwalk against this school ever again.”

The general consensus is that TCU treats this game as a yearly Super Bowl, game planning for BU at the expense of the other games on the schedule while they look upon UT as their competition and the Frogs as just another game. Humorous, but it’s the only explanation they can come with for the way they’ve been owned since TCU joined the B12.

There are many more posts of the same tenor. Also they want to fire their OC and bench their QB

Horny4TCU

Sucks To Suck GIF

TCUdirtbag

Sounds like they copy and pasted Killerfrogs posts after the SMU game.
The same thought occurred to me

Except:
1. TCU leads both all-time series
2. TCU has dominated both series in the post-SWC and the Big 12 eras.

You can’t cry “it’s their super bowl” if you’re their little [ hundin]. The whole “super bowl” idea is based on one team being dominant. No framing of history and no statistic shows Baylor should have an upper hand in the series. In fact, if anything, the opposite is true.

East Coast

Tier 1
“They treat this game like their super bowl every year. And every year we always have a bunch of surprised Bears who thought this was going to be a cakewalk nursing their wounds because TCU came prepared to play.

It doesn't matter how good we are, or how bad they are, they will ignore all of that and put together their most compete game of the year against us every year. It is long past due to start treating this as a rivalry and match their mental energy. Unless you are content with a future of TCU buttkicking or extremely tight, walk off field goal Baylor victories, then it is time to get on board and never sleepwalk against this school ever again.”

The general consensus is that TCU treats this game as a yearly Super Bowl, game planning for BU at the expense of the other games on the schedule while they look upon UT as their competition and the Frogs as just another game. Humorous, but it’s the only explanation they can come with for the way they’ve been owned since TCU joined the B12.

There are many more posts of the same tenor. Also they want to fire their OC and bench their QB
I think it was kinda true this year (except the game planning nonsense). I also think the whole game changed when the targeting call was overturned.

I've watched parts of a lot of their games this year. Their QB is just average; this board would be screaming for his backup too.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I think it was kinda true this year (except the game planning nonsense). I also think the whole game changed when the targeting call was overturned.

I've watched parts of a lot of their games this year. Their QB is just average; this board would be screaming for his backup too.
The targeting call was so bad it took less time to review than any I’ve seen since the inception of the rule

jack the frog

If you were to compare TCU and baylor by the metric of NFL players produced and team and individual player recruiting rankings since 2000 you would not be surprised to discover that we were 10-4 over that period. By those standards we have simply had better and more athletic players. But hey, if the little engine that could and our Super Bowl routine makes em feel better that’s great. Any port in a storm.

Horny4TCU

If you were to compare TCU and baylor by the metric of NFL players produced and team and individual player recruiting rankings since 2000 you would not be surprised to discover that we were 10-4 over that period. By those standards we have simply had better and more athletic players. But hey, if the little engine that could and our Super Bowl routine makes em feel better that’s great. Any port in a storm.
I just can't get over a lot of their fans over there think UT is their rivalry... I think someone better tell UT, I don't think they know that.

Mr. Bigglesworth

I just can't get over a lot of their fans over there think UT is their rivalry... I think someone better tell UT, I don't think they know that.
Exactly, I think a lot of UT fans think that game for us is our super bowl whereas texas sports a winning record over baylor for the last decade. Clowns will be clowns

Latest posts