• The KillerFrogs

BroBible: TCU Bat Boy Goes Viral With Epic Celebration On Opening Weekend

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU Bat Boy Goes Viral With Epic Celebration On Opening Weekend​

#COLLEGE BASEBALL
BY JACOB ELSEY

The TCU baseball team kicked off its season over the weekend, landing a pair of wins over top 10 squads. Texas Christian participated as a member of the College Baseball Showdown alongside five other programs.

The Horned Frogs took down SEC powers Vanderbilt and Arkansas to kick off the year before dropping an extra inning matchup to Missouri on Sunday.

In that three-game set, a number of players showed out, most notably Austin Davis. The graduate transfer landed Big XII Player of the Week honors after hitting .538 over the opening weekend. Davis scored five runs and knocked in five more.

Last edited:

froginmn

So that is my video from Saturday's game. They could at least give credit ....
View attachment 13819[/CODE]
tenor.png

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I missed it but my brother saw the bat boy go out to get Tre's bat after he was hit across the helmet with a pitch. He said the bat got to the batter's circle, looked to the pitcher and throw up his hands in a gesture of "what is wrong with you?"

We decided between that and his dancing he was going to get a brush back throw pretty soon.

We saw it on the video board replay. It was a little much. Easy to see why the pigs took offense.

I still say if Piggy's guy who hit a HR in the 1st to tie it wouldn't have hot dogged it so much AD wouldn't have done it this way. That dude was strutting and pointing all the way around the bases...in a tie game in the 1st. AD's HR put a nail in the coffin.