• The KillerFrogs

Briles at it again

Wexahu

I mean damn dude, at least wait a year before you start cheating again, wow.

That said, all schools do this. Briles is just too arrogant to understand he would be closely watched more so than other schools.

Would have to know how impactful these players were before thinking it’s really a concerted effort by Briles to cheat. Can’t imagine at this point that he’d do something that unseemly, he’s gotta know everyone is watching. Well, maybe I can.

Chongo94

Would have to know how impactful these players were before thinking it’s really a concerted effort by Briles to cheat. Can’t imagine at this point that he’d do something that unseemly, he’s gotta know everyone is watching. Well, maybe I can.

He did also use a coach that wasn’t a full time school district employee or something like that as well.

Strength and conditioning maybe...wink wink nudge nudge...

Billy Clyde

Oh, ye of little imagination.

Think of what has been done by politicians you most despise. Or other filthy people. Then think to yourself, which of those things done by those despicable characters Briles would NOT do. . . I'm betting the list is brief.

Chongo94

Unless things have changed under UIL rules (and they may have)...that would be permissible.

I can’t remember what it said in the article but it made it sound like there was some issue there. I probably stated it wrong. Either way, none of these issues really surprise me with Briles anymore.

Frog-in-law1995

I can’t remember what it said in the article but it made it sound like there was some issue there. I probably stated it wrong. Either way, none of these issues really surprise me with Briles anymore.

“Briles was also publicly reprimanded by the committee for using an assistant coach who wasn't a full-time employee of the district, also a violation of UIL rules.”

Pharm Frog

“Briles was also publicly reprimanded by the committee for using an assistant coach who wasn't a full-time employee of the district, also a violation of UIL rules.”

There are “coaches” all over Texas high school sports who aren’t full time employees. Sometimes they are substitute teachers and sometimes they volunteer their time. Happens all over the place and in many sports.

Eight

starting quarterback

netty2424

Why go through the effort at all if he didn’t think they would be impactful?

Eight

i posted the background story on the other thread about briles, but an overview.

two brothers moved in from loveland, co, one is the starting quarterback, they are rumored to be living with former baylor receiver lynx hawthorne who is in mt vernon doing a documentary about briles.

the link between hawthorne and the brothers is his wife is from loveland, co.

Last edited: