• The KillerFrogs

Brian Estridge post game

Frozen Frog

First of all I don’t know if there is a better play by play guy in the business. The Horned Frog radio booth really lets you hear the game.

Didn’t realize that in the last 5 against BYU the scoring differential is 127.

Also it sounded like after the ISU debacle Dykes had some words for his offensive staff. Estridge mentioned he had to clean it up for radio. Sounded like he was telling several they needed to do better. I’m guessing it was close to get it fixed or find a new job.

Side note:
I’m also a little interested in why I’ve heard an interview with our O-line coach and not the coordinators. I get coordinators rarely speak, but to have position coach speak and not his coordinator is really strange.

Limey Frog

It's nice to be back in that "beating the heck out of BYU" place. Much like beating SMU, we have higher ambitions but it's still always fun to do.

eh0215

That winspedia chart reminds me of good times. The TCU defense from 08-10 was beautiful. Best statistical defense in the country 3 years in a row. We jingled the keys and held up 3 fingers with the understanding that the fanbase was going to be rewarded with a negative yardage play or a turnover. It was just a given in that era.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
That winspedia chart reminds me of good times. The TCU defense from 08-10 was beautiful. Best statistical defense in the country 3 years in a row. We jingled the keys and held up 3 fingers with the understanding that the fanbase was going to be rewarded with a negative yardage play or a turnover. It was just a given in that era.
Indeed. That "It's Third Down!!!" cry was more like cruel irony earlier this season...

Toad Jones

First of all I don’t know if there is a better play by play guy in the business. The Horned Frog radio booth really lets you hear the game.

Also it sounded like after the ISU debacle Dykes had some words for his offensive staff. Estridge mentioned he had to clean it up for radio. Sounded like he was telling several they needed to do better. I’m guessing it was close to get it fixed or find a new job.

Side note:
I’m also a little interested in why I’ve heard an interview with our O-line coach and not the coordinators. I get coordinators rarely speak, but to have the position coach speak and not his coordinator is really strange. If this is repeated down the hill, then a problem. Heck, there already is a problem, depends on how deep it is.

ReedFrawg

The only problem with the 3 fingers up is lots of people think that is a substitute for cheering...doesn't help at all if you're not making noise. Would rather people clap than hold up 3 fingers which does nothing.