• The KillerFrogs

Brent Calloway story

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
This will be interesting and bet it takes down both schools:

http://www.auburn.ri...asp?CID=1210555

Allegations raised by AuburnSports.com Thursday regarding improprieties in the recruitment of Brent Calloway brought to light the actions of an Alabama "supporter", who TideSports.com later identified as Darren Woodruff.

Woodruff allegedly took Calloway, a star player at Russellville (Ala.) High School, to Pensacola, Fla. for two nights following an official visit to Alabama the weekend of Jan. 28-30.

According to Woodruff's long time friend John Stancil, Woodruff picked Calloway up in Tuscaloosa on Sunday (Jan. 30) and drove the top recruit to Florida before returning to Russellville Tuesday night, the night before National Signing Day.

Stiff Arm Frog

My favorite part of the story right here:
' timestamp= said:
In an extremely efficient investigation, the University of Alabama's compliance department, within 36 hours after the allegations were first made public Thursday, found no violations in Calloway's recruitment, reported TideSports.com.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frogbyproxy

"(Woodruff) told me Peaches asked him to take Brent out of town ? that Brent needed to go somewhere to think about stuff," said Stancil. "He took Brent down there (to Pensacola) and brought him back to Peaches' house Tuesday night."

Yes and in 5 years the tapes of the party will be on youtube until it is pulled for adult content! Yep! You got to let the kids think about what they are missing! :tongue:

Frog DJ

Needless to say, this is very intriguing series of events.

I wonder if anybody at the NCAA thinks the same?

Go Frogs!