• The KillerFrogs

Brady leaving the Pats?

Purp

Brady is a system QB. Belicheat can plug anyone in and be successful. Why not Andy? I'd love to see him win a SB, but I hate NE Pats. Crap.
This is where I am. I believe the Pats will be successful with any QB, especially one with AD's experience. How else do you explain the success they've had with back-up QBs in the Brady era?

I also can't stand the Pats and really don't want to root for AD to fail every Sunday like I do for our Frogs in Washington and Philly.

Wexahu

Brady is a system QB. Belicheat can plug anyone in and be successful. Why not Andy? I'd love to see him win a SB, but I hate NE Pats. Crap.

BB without Brady - 52-62, 45% winning %, 0-1 playoff record
BB with Brady - 218-64, 77% winning %, 30-11 playoff record

The thought out there that Bilichick could win with about anyone kind of took on a life of it's own when he went 11-5 with Cassel one time, and didn't even make the playoffs.

BB became a great NFL head coach literally the game that Bledsoe got hurt and Brady stepped on the field.

WhatTheFrog

BB without Brady - 52-62, 45% winning %, 0-1 playoff record
BB with Brady - 218-64, 77% winning %, 30-11 playoff record

The thought out there that Bilichick could win with about anyone kind of took on a life of it's own when he went 11-5 with Cassel one time, and didn't even make the playoffs.

BB became a great NFL head coach literally the game that Bledsoe got hurt and Brady stepped on the field.
Stats are crap. BB won with Cassel and Garappolo or whatever. They moved on to starting roles other places and sucked it up. They succeeded in NE because of the system. I'm telling you, the proof is in the pudding. Plug Andy in there and they will win, trust me.

11-5 gets you into the playoffs and a possible bye the first week any other season. That's a good regular season.

Edit: Did I mention that Brady is a dirty cheater?

Eight

Stats are crap. BB won with Cassel and Garappolo or whatever. They moved on to starting roles other places and sucked it up. They succeeded in NE because of the system. I'm telling you, the proof is in the pudding. Plug Andy in there and they will win, trust me.

11-5 gets you into the playoffs and a possible bye the first week any other season. That's a good regular season.

Edit: Did I mention that Brady is a dirty cheater?

define won....patriots as defending super bowl champs with cassel finished 11-5 and did not make the play offs.

in 4 of the 5 losses the pats scored 13,10, 15, and 10 points with cassel throwing for 707 yards in those 4 games, 1 touchdown, and 5 interceptions.

oh, and the that was with a healthy wes welker and randy moss at receiver. system my ass.

garappolo won two games as a starter which is hardly a big enough sample size.

the funniest part of your thought the pats are a system offense is they have adjusted the system multiple times to fit their personnel and tom's ability.

they went from run heavy with play action to a wide open offense centered around the wide receivers to an offense center around the two tight ends to an offense centered around gronk and edelman to the last year where it was built around a short passing game.

their problem right now is a lack of talent at the receiver position and they just lost their offensive line coach for the second time. go back and look at what happened the first time he retired.

would it be a good place for andy? yes, but i don't see him stepping in and there be no drop off.

likewise, bill shaped that offense to tom's strengths and he won't have that in tampa simply because you can't do that overnight.

truth is tom and bill brought out the best in each.

WhatTheFrog

define won....patriots as defending super bowl champs with cassel finished 11-5 and did not make the play offs.

in 4 of the 5 losses the pats scored 13,10, 15, and 10 points with cassel throwing for 707 yards in those 4 games, 1 touchdown, and 5 interceptions.

oh, and the that was with a healthy wes welker and randy moss at receiver. system my ass.

garappolo won two games as a starter which is hardly a big enough sample size.

the funniest part of your thought the pats are a system offense is they have adjusted the system multiple times to fit their personnel and tom's ability.

they went from run heavy with play action to a wide open offense centered around the wide receivers to an offense center around the two tight ends to an offense centered around gronk and edelman to the last year where it was built around a short passing game.

their problem right now is a lack of talent at the receiver position and they just lost their offensive line coach for the second time. go back and look at what happened the first time he retired.

would it be a good place for andy? yes, but i don't see him stepping in and there be no drop off.

likewise, bill shaped that offense to tom's strengths and he won't have that in tampa simply because you can't do that overnight.

truth is tom and bill brought out the best in each.
Is that not the definition of a system? If Brady was the "end all be all" of quarterbacks, why would anything change? Just let him be him and all would be good, right? He's the Jordan of the NFL, according to you.

No, he's a system quarterback. A good coach will move things around to maximize assets, like you just said. Andy would be a great fit (unfortunately for my fandom) because BB would make stuff work to his best abilities.

It's a system.

Let me ask this, will TB win the SB this season?

Eight

Is that not the definition of a system? If Brady was the "end all be all" of quarterbacks, why would anything change? Just let him be him and all would be good, right? He's the Jordan of the NFL, according to you.

No, he's a system quarterback. A good coach will move things around to maximize assets, like you just said. Andy would be a great fit (unfortunately for my fandom) because BB would make stuff work to his best abilities.

It's a system.

Let me ask this, will TB win the SB this season?

cf3403a44afac001803b4cb6732dea98.gif

as to the why the changes at every other position, but quarterback?

gee.....maybe personnel changes because they lost players to age, retirement, free agency, and kept drafting at the end of the round.

WhatTheFrog

cf3403a44afac001803b4cb6732dea98.gif

as to the why the changes at every other position, but quarterback?

gee.....maybe personnel changes because they lost players to age, retirement, free agency, and kept drafting at the end of the round.
Did they change strategy (the system) or keep doing the same thing with the same quarterback?