• The KillerFrogs

Bracketology

Eight

Didn't we have one of those ourselves a couple years back?

if an alum or supporter of a school says such things on a site devoted to that school and in a discussion with other alums/ supporters you are engaging in a conversation unless you are fiscuits and then you are simply saying what you say to aggravate

if however you go the website of another school, one that you consider your rival for example you are are an unwanted and obnoxious interloper

Brog

Congrats Frogs and I'm loving the fake army tears. Maybe they'll just hold their breath until their faces turn blue. I'll even help them out. I went and got some groceries today. Have plenty of plastic bags. I'll even help those titty babies out with the duct tape.

NF
Somehow this doesn't sound norml to me.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
why would he even know that was ever written?
Idk GIF

NORMLFROG

I don't know. Maybe congratulating the frogs for making the NCAA bb tourney, on the bracketology thread, while mocking aggy for [ Finebaum ]ting the bed during bb season.....Maybe it's just me.

NF

Francis Xavier

A friend from elementary school had a KISS comic book which was marketed as having KISS blood in the ink. I believed it then and I believe it now.

NF
It was true. In a documentary, I think Kissology, it showed live footage of them dumping a few vials of their blood in. Fascinating band.