• The KillerFrogs

Bowl Destination? Not So Fast My Friend!

A little harsh feedback from Eight but the fact is every game moving forward is winnable. Tceh took WVU down to the wire despite an atrocious 1st quarter. If we play mistake free football—-the kind of disciplined play GP teams are known for—winnable game. No one else as good as them on our schedule.
Sooners are overrated and due for a loss. Okie Lite has fallen off a cliff.

9-3 or 8-4 is feasible, and of course the expectation. That’s our worst case most years going back to MAC/MWC. We are a storied program and this is NOT the year that changes.

wilson912

A little harsh feedback from Eight but the fact is every game moving forward is winnable. Tceh took WVU down to the wire despite an atrocious 1st quarter. If we play mistake free football—-the kind of disciplined play GP teams are known for—winnable game. No one else as good as them on our schedule.
Sooners are overrated and due for a loss. Okie Lite has fallen off a cliff.

9-3 or 8-4 is feasible, and of course the expectation. That’s our worst case most years going back to MAC/MWC. We are a storied program and this is NOT the year that changes.

Never heard of “Eight” but I simply don’t think Tech is any good. I’m having a hard time finding those additional three wins!

Bizarro Frog

I would like post something humorous or lighthearted to diffuse the situation but I have nothing. Three games we are leading and maybe on the verge of closing out then the turnover comes.

I feel bad for the players, fans and everyone associated with the program. I hoped we would be better but we can’t get out of our own way.

Go Frogs

Last edited:

dawg

Already going to see Billy Joel at MSG in Dec. Banked on a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty bowl when we made arrangements last week.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Latest posts