• The KillerFrogs

Both exciting and scary...

texas_sicilian

Diarse and Hill both said in the KSU post game interview that we haven't played to our full potential, yet here we are at #4.

It's such a weird feeling this season, we keep winning, but we're not (yet) fully firing on all cylinders.

On the flip side, we're also in everyone's cross hairs, and some of our games played this season wouldn't cut in the back stretch.

It's both scary and exciting, but gotta just remind myself to enjoy the ride!

ifrog

Diarse and Hill both said in the KSU post game interview that we haven't played to our full potential, yet here we are at #4.

It's such a weird feeling this season, we keep winning, but we're not (yet) fully firing on all cylinders.

On the flip side, we're also in everyone's cross hairs, and some of our games played this season wouldn't cut in the back stretch.

It's both scary and exciting, but gotta just remind myself to enjoy the ride!

It’s true, imagine a game where Snell, Turpin, Reagor, Diarse, Nixon, Anderson, Sewo and Hicks go off on the same day. And don’t get me started on the DL, corners and safeties

puckster59

I agree that they're not playing as good as they're potentially able. Few teams ever live up to that, though. And fewer players would ever say, "Yeah, we're playing to the best of our ability."

Diehard

Not sure Reagor's was a given in that the ball was thrown to wrong side. Maybe still could have caught it, but he was also well defended. The other two drops from normally sure handed guys? Ouch!!

texas_sicilian

Really thought this thread was about Deep's experience at the massage.
tenor.gif

namollec

Our WRs need to stop dropping the dang ball. Slanina, Reagor and Turpin all had bad drops versus kstate
Was also thinking the same thing about our receivers not dropping balls. Well defended passes are one thing; clear paths and open routes with dropped passes - that's hurtful.

I'm hoping for offense plays that click and not negated by holding calls, blocks in the back calls, "in motion" calls, "5 players in the backfield " calls and other mental mistake penalties. That would go a long way to getting to fullest potential.

Uncle_Frog

Not sure Reagor's was a given in that the ball was thrown to wrong side. Maybe still could have caught it, but he was also well defended. The other two drops from normally sure handed guys? Ouch!!
I thought that when I watched it the first time but when I watched the replay yesterday it dropped over his shoulder and he had both hands on it. Not an easy catch over the opposite shoulder, but it wasn't the toughest catch either--he shoulda had it. And don't even get me started on the Turpin drop... (Turps may favorite player so I'll let it slide this once)

jake102

If we start catching the ball on offense and defense I think we start to get scary good.

Hill seems to have stepped up his game and is making some nice throws...short, medium and deep.

Get Morris back in the mix and we should start clicking even more in the run game.

MN Frog

An
If we start catching the ball on offense and defense I think we start to get scary good.

Hill seems to have stepped up his game and is making some nice throws...short, medium and deep.

Get Morris back in the mix and we should start clicking even more in the run game.

Any new update on Morris? Would really like him back soon!