• The KillerFrogs

Boise

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Am I the only one on this board that really likes them? I always find myself rooting for them as long as we aren't playing them of course. The only other school that I have no ties to that I semi root for is Clemson. I just love the way that Boise plays the game.

ftwfrog

Not sure I root for them, but I haven't seen a team better than Boise play this weekend. They are the real deal, as expected. We better figure out a lot of things before November 12th.

BleedNPurple

I'm thoroughly enjoying watching Boise make the SEC Georgia babies cry. Hell yes Boise is for real - we learned that at the Fiesta Bowl. Good to root for our conference mates and show the SEC emperors they are wearing no clothes.

Wish TCU would have shown the same energy last night as Boise is tonight but Boise is playing in an AC'd dome and we were in a 100 degree flame thrower.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
I find myself in that weird "love-them-hate-them" situation.
Having said that, they are probably going to put 70 on the Horned Frogs this year and I am glad we will never (theoretically) have to play them again.

Tsfardiim

Am I the only one on this board that really likes them? I always find myself rooting for them as long as we aren't playing them of course. The only other school that I have no ties to that I semi root for is Clemson. I just love the way that Boise plays the game.

I have always rooted for them when we aren't playing them. Going back to the Fort Worth Bowl. The amount of [Rod Gilmore] that goes on on this board about the turf, and about the name of their school has always seemed ridiculous to me. Their rise in the echelon of CFB had mirrored ours, IMO, with the obvious difference that ours has been a resurgence, and they haven't been FBS for very long.