• The KillerFrogs

Bob Wager question?

arlingtonbell

Were you bothered that GP hired and retained his buddies for his entire time here?
Uhm i dont know about his entire time here but yes those that know me here know how i feel about some of his " yes men" inexperienced hires too afraid to challenge the legend with the statue. Regardless your comparison between 2 decades of GP who built this thing to wgats beginning to look like the football version of " Milli vanilli" is faulty. So noone is worried we have a new coach yet cant identify date of hire nor what hes doing to fix this mess. I have nothing but great things to say about Coach Wager but this isnt about him its about how we are running this program with what seems like zero transparancy

Moose Stuff

Uhm i dont know about his entire time here but yes those that know me here know how i feel about some of his " yes men" inexperienced hires too afraid to challenge the legend with the statue. Regardless your comparison between 2 decades of GP who built this thing to wgats beginning to look like the football version of " Milli vanilli" is faulty. So noone is worried we have a new coach yet cant identify date of hire nor what hes doing to fix this mess. I have nothing but great things to say about Coach Wager but this isnt about him its about how we are running this program with what seems like zero transparancy
You lost me completely at “football version of Milli Vanilli”.

What kind of transparency are you looking for to announce a volunteer working with the staff, mainly on special teams? Should they have done an edit with him from the creative staff? He's a former DFW area coach with connections in the area that's spending some down time working with the staff. What more do you need to know?

kaiser soze

What kind of transparency are you looking for to announce a volunteer working with the staff, mainly on special teams? Should they have done an edit with him from the creative staff? He's a former DFW area coach with connections in the area that's spending some down time working with the staff. What more do you need to know?
He has a grinder and is looking for any and all axes.

arlingtonbell

When GP hired Sonny as an analyst did we know about it? Yes. Well then id kinda like to know about other hires as well

ftwfrog

I love the holier than thou game some of you play. Yes, it would be great if we:
1- Hired all monks on our staff
2- Had a press conference, that you were invited to, any time we staffed a volunteer or any time Sonny talked to another coach.

A suspected DUI is careless and dangerous and I won’t begin to condone it. But we all have close friends and family members that have done the same thing and I feel they all deserve the right to work.

arlingtonbell

I love the holier than thou game some of you play. Yes, it would be great if we:
1- Hired all monks on our staff
2- Had a press conference, that you were invited to, any time we staffed a volunteer or any time Sonny talked to another coach.

A suspected DUI is careless and dangerous and I won’t begin to condone it. But we all have close friends and family members that have done the same thing and I feel they all deserve the right to work.
Ok let me clarify. I have absolutely no problem with coach Wager being on staff DUI or not. I have a problem that noine can answer what and when he joined the staff. It was a simple question which should have had a simple answer yet has delved into personal attacks. When a team hires a coach every fan should know whats going on. If a coach is going to hire a buddy we definitely should know

Wexahu

Ok let me clarify. I have absolutely no problem with coach Wager being on staff DUI or not. I have a problem that noine can answer what and when he joined the staff. It was a simple question which should have had a simple answer yet has delved into personal attacks. When a team hires a coach every fan should know whats going on. If a coach is going to hire a buddy we definitely should know
Since when are all these guys “buddies”. Just because you use that term makes me think this is more about you having an axe to grind than anything else.