• The KillerFrogs

Blake Griffin is restoring my interest in the NBA...

geefrogs

Seriously. This kid is amazing. Sure his dunks are what make the highlight reels but after watching how hard he plays, even against Dallas tonight being down by so much, its great to see a young #1 pick harder than anyone else on the court. He even has Baron Davis playing real basketball again.

Blake Griffin and Kevin Durant have restored my interest in basketball. Great young guys to build the league around. Throw in Derrick Rose too.

But if havent seen him play yet....here is some good viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gG4W0L41FI

Atomic Frawg

I watched him his final collegiate season, and he was a man among men then. He explodes to the rack with ferocity and power. He is a stud, no doubt about it.

tcumike08

I remember when OU came to DMC. I think he was a freshman or sophomore that year. He was dunking all over us and the whole time I was thinking...well yeah, you are playing TCU. Now, he is definitely one of my favorite players to watch. He is a BEAST!

Trelvis

blakegriffinposter.jpg

BK4TCU

I was actually at the Mavs game tonight and was disappointed in how often Griffin was the last one back down to play defense cause he was upset he didn't get a call. The kid is a phenomenal player already, but he's way to young to get upset every time he thinks a foul should have been called that wasn't. The guy is super fun to watch though and I'm glad I got to see him in person.

PhillyFrog

Baron Davis is a thug.

Seriously. This kid is amazing. Sure his dunks are what make the highlight reels but after watching how hard he plays, even against Dallas tonight being down by so much, its great to see a young #1 pick harder than anyone else on the court. He even has Baron Davis playing real basketball again.

Blake Griffin and Kevin Durant have restored my interest in basketball. Great young guys to build the league around. Throw in Derrick Rose too.

But if havent seen him play yet....here is some good viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gG4W0L41FI

Trelvis

Baron is one of my favorite players. Never thought of him as a thug.

Same here, always like Baron and his beard.

He is really into movies and all that, so not sure how much he even wants to be playing basketball. Griffin has re-energized him some this season though. Never thought of him as a thug though, really nothing Thug about him.

bcsbuster

I live in Houston and have not paid for a Rockets ticket in over 10 years (allot have been given to me). My 18 yeard old son borrowed my credit card last night to buy nose bleed seats ($45 a piece) to see the Clippers tonight vs the Rockets. Blake is having an impact on the league.