• The KillerFrogs

Bishop Sycamore WR offered by TCU?

ticketfrog123

Self reported offer that’s probably fake.

Bishop sycamore isn’t a real or accredited school, so this guy will have issues getting admitted anywhere

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
The school turning out to be a front for a football team is a bizarre story. If the kids can get offers like this, good for them. At least they salvage something out of the debacle. I'm worried for those who don't.

But will qualifying be an issue for them?

Nick Danger

The highlight video for this kid on 247 shows him to have been enrolled at Corona Centennial (wherever that is) as a Junior in 2019, which means he should have graduated in 2020! But the above says he's "graduating"(?) in 2022 . . . two years later. But regardless of where he went to school, is this a legit offer on the part of TCU, or just fanciful dreaming on his part? His "highlight" video wasn't all that impressive IMO, which is another reason I'm questioning the validity of the offer!

Eight

The highlight video for this kid on 247 shows him to have been enrolled at Corona Centennial (wherever that is) as a Junior in 2019, which means he should have graduated in 2020! But the above says he's "graduating"(?) in 2022 . . . two years later. But regardless of where he went to school, is this a legit offer on the part of TCU, or just fanciful dreaming on his part? His "highlight" video wasn't all that impressive IMO, which is another reason I'm questioning the validity of the offer!

thinking the wuhan province area of china

Frog-O-Rama

Hey Nick! FYI, Corona Centennial is a high school football powerhouse. Thirty miles East of Los Angeles.