• The KillerFrogs

Bill Connelly's TCU Preview

jake102

I think we are pretty much loaded on defense and running back, but I don't totally understand the hype our WR group is getting. It kind of assumes a couple things....one, that Reagor is a dominating player (which he might be, but he hasn't shown that quite yet) and two, that all the supposedly very talented kids that haven't played yet are really good (which nobody knows yet).

Right now I see the WR group as a Reagor injury away from having some pretty serious issues.

Yup, I agree. Lot of hype but haven't seen that consistent production yet.

Bob Sugar

EbDD.gif

PfoyQ2K.gif

200.gif

FrogLifeYo

I think we are pretty much loaded on defense and running back, but I don't totally understand the hype our WR group is getting. It kind of assumes a couple things....one, that Reagor is a dominating player (which he might be, but he hasn't shown that quite yet) and two, that all the supposedly very talented kids that haven't played yet are really good (which nobody knows yet).

Right now I see the WR group as a Reagor injury away from having some pretty serious issues.
I didn’t hype them...I simply made the point that replacing the production of Diarse and White wont be that hard...Wih Kenny Hill we were a dink and dump style of offense. Pretty hard to be a stud WR in that kind of offense.

I don’t think we really know how good Reagor can be

jake102

Manning will blow them all away.

Book it.

Just curious.... how much of a guess is this? There was a lot of talk last season that once he got healthy he was killing it in practice.... but the more current stuff I've seen is that he is always "hurt"

Latest posts