• The KillerFrogs

Big V gets mention on Fallon

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
I’m a Jimmy Fallon fan. Didn’t realize people didn’t like him.
He is funny in a skit, like his SNL stuff, and he does get people to do crazy stuff because he is willing to do it, but his over-the-top laugh at stuff that is not funny is a no-go for me.

Edit: with that being said, I'd love to party with the guy

Last edited:

MTfrog5

He is funny in a skit, like his SNL stuff, and he does get people to do crazy stuff because he is willing to do it, but his over-the-top laugh at stuff that is not funny is a no-go for me.
He’s at his best with music guest. His knowledge about musicians is really good. I like his skits, but more than a couple SNL people hated working with him because he would ruin the skits laughing. I enjoy him but understand why some aren’t a fan.

Eight

I’m a Jimmy Fallon fan. Didn’t realize people didn’t like him.

don't find him clever, he isn't good at intetviews, and he is at his best when he is the center of whatever skits they are doing.

it is really a variety show with guests and his comedy to me is a bit like Adam sandler. it was funny in small doses.

like cordon, like conan, like colbert though he does get smartest man in the room, like trevor, kimmel to me has gotten sanctimonious considering how he cut his bones

tcudoc

don't find him clever, he isn't good at intetviews, and he is at his best when he is the center of whatever skits they are doing.

it is really a variety show with guests and his comedy to me is a bit like Adam sandler. it was funny in small doses.

like cordon, like conan, like colbert though he does get smartest man in the room, like trevor, kimmel to me has gotten sanctimonious considering how he cut his bones
I used to like Fallon. The Sandler comparison was good. He was funny in small doses, but as a regular show, just not that funny, and, at times, downright hard to watch.
That being said, I thought it was funny when he couldn't keep a straight face during some of the SNL skits. Likely because it reminded me of the old Carol Burnett Show, when Harvey Korman couldn't keep it together during the Tim Conway skits. Those were the best parts of that show, IMO.

FrogCop19

I used to like Fallon. The Sandler comparison was good. He was funny in small doses, but as a regular show, just not that funny, and, at times, downright hard to watch.
That being said, I thought it was funny when he couldn't keep a straight face during some of the SNL skits. Likely because it reminded me of the old Carol Burnett Show, when Harvey Korman couldn't keep it together during the Tim Conway skits. Those were the best parts of that show, IMO.

I still lose it during the "siamese twin elephants" skit and any "oldest man in the world" skits. One of the funniest men on the planet.

Wexahu

I agree. In the More Cowbell skit, watching him and Chris Kattan try and keep from laughing at how ridiculous Will Ferrell was might've been the best part.

Eight

I like Fallon and Conan. Kimmel’s self-righteous, crying, overly political bit turns me off, seeing as he hosted the man show a few years back. Someone else can post the obligatory “girls on trampolines” gif. (I know the rule, but am being lazy).

i not sure which part of kimmel's self-righteousness is my favorite part, but he and his ex are a matched set.