Kent St. 6
UCF, 56. F

E KY. 13
Cinn. 66. F

MO St. 17
KU, 48 F

Last edited:

tetonfrog

Frogs lose, BU was just as bad, Tech may not get out of Laramie with a win and UH squeaked by UTSA. The league may take a step back this year.

LVH

Wyoming has been shoving the ball down Tech's throats since they stopped turning the ball over in the 1st quarter

Tech looks soft. I thought their defensive front was supposed to be good?

Wyoming has been shoving the ball down Tech's throats since they stopped turning the ball over in the 1st quarter

Tech looks soft. I thought their defensive front was supposed to be good?
I never got all the TTU hype going into the season. I can't say I thought they would be tied with Wyoming at this point in the game but just didn't see what that was being based on.

Frogs1983

Dunking on Baylor would have been more fun if we won today and our defense wasn't utter trash

Instead it just feels hollow
Yeh, I am so bummed about Frogs terrible performance today, that I can't get fired up over Baylol's possibly even worse showing.

Now we can look forward to an even heavier dose of Coach Prime all week on TV, especially Fox. They have their pregame deal at Boulder nextcSaturday.

LVH

Clank!

With the way Wyoming has smash mouthed their way down the field this half I wouldn't be surprised if they run out the clock here