• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 title game roll call

flyfishingfrog

Need a big turnout--the Big 12 office says ticket sales are slow and ou fans and TCU fans are not buying like the conference thought would happen, esp ou.
seems odd given that I tried to call back to get 6 more seats yesterday from a corporate sale lead at Cowboys Stadium and was told basically all they had left were 400 level seats and a few stranglers here and there in the 100-300 end zone sections

ftwfrog

seems odd given that I tried to call back to get 6 more seats yesterday from a corporate sale lead at Cowboys Stadium and was told basically all they had left were 400 level seats and a few stranglers here and there in the 100-300 end zone sections
There’s still a bunch of tickets on Ticketmaster. The best buy seems to be corner endzone 100/200 level.

In my opinion if you’re going to sit in the 400’s your experience would be better at home. Spend the extra $30. 300 seats aren’t bad at all, but 400 is.

netty2424

It was a conversation with someone in the league offices. We sold out our allotment, but sales outside of TCU's allotment are going slow for fans and the general public.

In my conversation it was relayed to me that the conference is very concerned about sales. Said ou fans are not buying in numbers like they thought and that TCU fan base is doing their part, but just not in numbers the conference anticipated.

My only comment was that is why you don't play the game away from the schools. The highest ranked team should have another home game as the championship site.
I'm guessing fans on both sides are waiting to see what ticket prices will do later in the week.

Sebastian S

Not even sure they need the 400 level, they should just close that section out.

What do you think the capacity of that stadium is minus all of the 400 level?