• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Support

Frog DJ

Man it must be tough to be so arrogant and yet be so average. I remember Michigan bragging about being the winningest team in history and yet…
What’s your record vs TCU while TCU has been in the Big 12?
It’s about what have you done lately…not 20 or more years ago. Come on lowly Bevo. Stick with Sark because it is fun laughing at UT’s demise.
After one of TCU’s recent successful trips to ATX, our little group of purple five stopped in a Whataburger located in some remote outpost for a late-night meal.

When we walked in, we found the only other customers were a similar sized clan of Horns’ fans, seemingly led by a well-fed guy in burnt orange and white striped overalls.

Our purple shirts made our allegiances clear, and they avoided as much eye contact as possible. They were in no hurry, so we ate and loaded back up for the ride home.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, one guy in our group remarked, “It must really suck to dress up like a rodeo clown for the game, and still have to watch your team lose.”

I laughed all the way to Sugar Land.

Go Frogs!

Mighty Bevo

Please help me remember the 9 National Championships. I only recall 3. 1963,1969,2005. Enlighten us lowly people on the other 6 !?!?!?.
Why certainly, I'll help you with that.
Texas and the NCAA both acknowledge Texas as the 1963, 1969, 1970 and 2005 National Champions.
The NCAA further recognizes Texas as a National Champion for 1914, 1941, 1968, 1977 and 1981 seasons.

It would be nice if another Texas team could have two or more uncontested National Championships.

bbell

Texas and the NCAA both acknowledge Texas as the 1963, 1969, 1970 and 2005 National Champions.
The NCAA further recognizes Texas as a National Champion for 1914, 1941, 1968, 1977 and 1981 seasons.

It would be nice if another Texas team could have two or more uncontested National Championships.
Is this site below affiliated with UT? It only shows 4 football National titles.

McDawg

Dayum son. First rule of holes :
When you find yourself in one stop digging .
A simple Google search of NCAA records says your more full of crap than a Christmas turkey.
63’ 69’ & 05’ are the only TeaSip titles recognized by the NCAA. Want to match titles? Well young-un, Princeton & Yale have more titles. You’re on the verge of becoming a Gump by claiming titles.

Putt4Purple

Your post has more exaggerations than our current U.S. President can remember saying.
Humbleness is a great trait when you learn from losing. Apparently a lot of UT supporters have yet to accept defeat and learn from it. Only then do you become a better person and or organization/program. Your in for a long hard road. Good luck!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
A simple Google search of NCAA records says your more full of crap than a Christmas turkey.
63’ 69’ & 05’ are the only TeaSip titles recognized by the NCAA. Want to match titles? Well young-un, Princeton & Yale have more titles. You’re on the verge of becoming a Gump by claiming titles.

They also think they’re the only one that figured out that new fangled interweb…
Embarassed Reaction GIF by Aaron Taos
burgers GIF by The Infatuation

Eight

all freaking yours, have fun because they are a better academic school that vandy, deeper blueblood than bama, and the sun basically rises and sets on their arses or they will be happy to tell you that, have fun

Mighty Bevo

Bless your heart again and again.

Texans are truthful and respectful, things you don't seem to understand.
There is no need to lie or exaggerate. Everything I wrote is from the NCAA record book.
Hopefully your team plays as well tomorrow as your google search capability.

Endless Purple

Is there any chance you can recall the name of the TCU football field?
Sounds like a Longhorn name to me.
Do you know that phrase about stones and glass houses? Might need to look it up and see how it applies to the UT stadium.

The topic of this thread is BDF Conference support for the Frogs.
BDF? Sure your not an Aggie in an Orange shirt. True Aggie vernacular there.

Is there any chance you can recall the name of the TCU football field?
Sounds like a Longhorn name to me.
We may have thrashed your football team more times than anyone can count, but we are both Texas teams.

The topic of this thread is BDF Conference support for the Frogs.
I encouraged your team to go win a national championship.
Now go win the national championship.
Ha. Now we know you’re a scheissing aggie.

Creeperfrog

If I had known the difference between antidote and anecdote years ago, my best friend at the time would likely still be alive.
My device won't let me upload the gif I want to, but you know the usual dad joke gifs. Such as the drum and someone doing a slow clap

Mighty Bevo

all freaking yours, have fun because they are a better academic school that vandy, deeper blueblood than bama, and the sun basically rises and sets on their arses or they will be happy to tell you that, have fun
Really close. You left out our large endowment. We are extremely well endowed.
Everything else you wrote is right on the money.

However, we may not be apart for long.
Due to conference expansion, the SEC is going to need a purple second Vandy.

McDawg

Bless your heart again and again.

Texans are truthful and respectful, things you don't seem to understand.
There is no need to lie or exaggerate. Everything I wrote is from the NCAA record book.
Hopefully your team plays as well tomorrow as your google search capability.

You keep saying “Bless your heart” like you know what that means. Almost like you think you’re a southerner. Misguided 8-5 beef cow.
And I just posted the list of NCAA recognized champs.

Eight

Really close. You left out our large endowment. We are extremely well endowed.
Everything else you wrote is right on the money.

However, we may not be apart for long.
Due to conference expansion, the SEC is going to need a purple second Vandy.

you know what they say about people who talk about their own large endowment, but your second response points to be an ag because the horns i know what to be as far away from this tcu program as they can get