• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 media days attendees announced

ShreveFrog

Maybe Chandler has some sort of schedule conflict. But if I'm a BigXII reporter, or TCU reporter, I:
a) am ticked Chandler isn't attending.
b) am blasting the SID office with requests for sitdown interview with Chandler for my preseason coverage.

It would be a lot easier on Chandler to get this out of the way in one swell foop before camp. He is the one obvious player the media wants to talk to preseason.

Traveling Frog

Maybe Chandler has some sort of schedule conflict. But if I'm a BigXII reporter, or TCU reporter, I:
b) am blasting the SID office with requests for sitdown interview with Chandler for my preseason coverage.

It would be a lot easier on Chandler to get this out of the way in one swell foop before camp. He is the one obvious player the media wants to talk to preseason.
That is going to the first question at BIG12 media days. Where is chandler, has he won the job?

McFroggin

Should be an easy response from SD. Here at TCU, we focus on having the best portal presence. This means bringing in quality, experienced talent. We have more experienced QB’s than Chandler on the roster. Our QB’s are in a heated battle, and I expect to see a couple out there vs Colorado.

82 Frog Fever

It’s ok, I read they’re hoping Chance Nolan will be able to stand-in for the missing Morris.