• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Expansion

Divisions for the new Big12:

WAC Division: BYU, UTAH, ASU, UA.
BIG 8 Division: COLO, ISU, UK, KSU
SOUTHWEST Division: TCU, TECH, BAYLOR, OSU.
BIG EAST Division: WVU, CINCINNATI, UCF, UH.

Not bad but I bet CU would want to be in the WAC.

Interesting if only 3 apply for now and if 15 is a working model. 3 divisions of 5. Top 2 best record play in CCG. If there's a tie, highest CFP ranking. Or, could do 3 division winners and a wild card in a 2-game conference title game. Things getting weird for sure.

Frog Brother

Not bad but I bet CU would want to be in the WAC.

Interesting if only 3 apply for now and if 15 is a working model. 3 divisions of 5. Top 2 best record play in CCG. If there's a tie, highest CFP ranking. Or, could do 3 division winners and a wild card in a 2-game conference title game. Things getting weird for sure.
If only three apply then we approve them and hold a press conference announcing it. That same evening our new commissioner calls the remaining PAC 7 schools in order of our preference and offers them the last spot with 2 hours to accept. Then call the next one. I doubt we have have to call more than three.

Lessons learned from BYU and the birth of the MWC.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Oh, I suppose one can easily ignore the obvious and pretend nothing is going on, when it actually is happening. Would that be called gaslighting yourself?
What are your choices. Live life. Enjoy life. Become a politician, try and change things. Storm the capitol over BS protestations of a person with visions of grandeur. Elect a senile old dude that thinks Saudi oil is somehow cleaner than using our own.

Politics are always going to be around. Always has, always will be. Your guy will get elected, the other guy will be elected. If you are going to let it rule your life and happiness, it’s likely going to be a bumpy road. Similarly, the farther out on the limb left or right, your high lows will just be magnified,

Palliative Care

Politics has just become another reality show.
It is scripted, the actors pretend to be people they are not in there real lives and the show is basically meaningless for the most part.
However it is the meaningful part that is the prize and it is what keeps people engaged.

Paint It Purple

What are your choices. Live life. Enjoy life. Become a politician, try and change things. Storm the capitol over BS protestations of a person with visions of grandeur. Elect a senile old dude that thinks Saudi oil is somehow cleaner than using our own.

Politics are always going to be around. Always has, always will be. Your guy will get elected, the other guy will be elected. If you are going to let it rule your life and happiness, it’s likely going to be a bumpy road. Similarly, the farther out on the limb left or right, your high lows will just be magnified,
Totally agree with you here. Though one doesn't necessarily have to be miserable to pay attention to politics.

An-Cap Frog

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard 6 PAC schools will be in the Big 12 by tomorrow. I guess it's pretty serious.
Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF

82 Frog Fever

If only three apply then we approve them and hold a press conference announcing it. That same evening our new commissioner calls the remaining PAC 7 schools in order of our preference and offers them the last spot with 2 hours to accept. Then call the next one. I doubt we have have to call more than three.

Lessons learned from BYU and the birth of the MWC.
Just reported: B12 announcing Pac10 tryouts.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=P10bC0Bxp20&usg=AOvVaw2CgS5U-kIJm6ZmT9xNPDo8