• The KillerFrogs

Big 10 Games

weklfrog

If all three -- WI, tOSU & Mich St -- win today, WI goes to the Rose Bowl based on the highest BCS ranking.

If Mich St loses, then WI goes based on beating tOSU.
If tOSU loses, then MichSt goes based on beating WI.
If WI loses, then tOSU goes based on a higher BCS ranking (assuming that the order doesn't change).

If we end up in the Rose Bowl, based on recent comments by Gee, tOSU would be my fave opponent followed by WI (my family is from Wisconsin). My least interesting opponent would be Mich St.

BrokerFrog06

Don't think Michigan has enough to hang with osu. It wil be Wisconsin or osu. Either will be a great opponent for the Grand Daddy of them all but I would live to play osu.

kodiak

Ohio State would be my wish. My boss is a hugh OSU guy. Uncle played in the 50's-60's. Throw in Gee's commits and it just gets better. I would be willing to settle for this if we don't make the NCG.

GO FROGS light up NM.

Planks

I'm rooting for Ohio State today. I think they will win, however look at the halftime score right now, 24-7. Look familiar?

Halftime scores:

Alabama 24 Auburn 7
Boise State 24 Nevada 7
Ohio State 24 Michigan 7

Maybe? Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

gdu

Tosu, msu, wisc is my preference. Tosu for all the obvious reasons, but msu over wisc bc it would be an easier win.

Endless Purple

Ohio St would be my first choice of the three because of the recent comments.

For that to happen Wisconsin does not need to lose, just have a bad game a see if the voters jump Ohio St over them (regardless of the head to head).

Wisconsin would be the toughest, tOSU would give us the most national credibility, and MSU would be a total beatdown.

A loss to Wisconsin is very possible (they're good) and would be worse for our national credibility than a loss to tOSU, so I'd prefer tOSU or MSU. It's not going to matter though. Northwestern's QB is out and Wisconsin is going to beat them by 21+.

Frogs vs. Badgers in the Rose Bowl. Unreal.

Mike Brooks

I am just glad we will be playing their champion so we dont have to hear "they (Big 10) were disapointed at being left out of the title game and just couldnt get up...".

I dont think they can say that about the Rose! Preference is tOSU for perception and UW because they are prolly the best. MSU is yawn.