• The KillerFrogs

Bengals vs. Jets

IronSkillet

But OTOH, the weather is dreadful for this game, awful for the passing game especially. And it's only outing #2. And it's arguably the best defense in the NFL. And he's playing for the Bungles. Ok I feel better.

TCURiggs

But OTOH, the weather is dreadful for this game, awful for the passing game especially. And it's only outing #2. And it's arguably the best defense in the NFL. And he's playing for the Bungles. Ok I feel better.

AD with a nice 3rd and 10 conversion...had to scramble and hit TE on the run.

cdsfrog

I don't know about you guys, but my hand is straying pretty close to the AD Panic button... :unsure:

Dalton plays poorly when he lacks confidence. Hard to be confident when your #1 receiver causes an interception. Green is massively overated.

He is playing against one of the deepest, talented defenses out there with a terrible running game and mediocre receivers/lineman. He is going to suck most of the game.

Most quarterbacks were awful their first year, some like sanchez still arent good.

cdsfrog

AJ green right through the hands #2

pathetic.

bengals should have drafted a less talented more sure handed receiver

back to back completions now on 1 yard lineman of jets

MidlandFrog

Hit a nice route to Shipley to get to the one. All out blitz by Jets. You know Andy will get it together fellas. Have faith, it's not like he is a Texas Tech QB.

cdsfrog

good TD drive by Andy.

4 great throws in a row, 1 dropped by a receiver who alligator armed like a [Rod Gilmore]

Rod-dog go back to the Tech boards......
crocodile_eating_baby_hippopotamus.jpg

roddog

Banned
Hit a nice route to Shipley to get to the one. All out blitz by Jets. You know Andy will get it together fellas. Have faith, it's not like he is a Texas Tech QB.

maybe one day andy can shine harrells superbowl ring, he wont ever win one on the pos bengals team!

roddog

Banned
Yes, because Harrell had so much do with that!!!! Carrying that clipboard is tough work!!! At least Andy is getting to start, Harrell will never see 2nd string

carrying a clipboard as opposed to throwing picks, fumbling, and getting your teeth kicked in week in and out :biggrin:

let me guess, dalton would probably challenge aaron rodgers for the starting job this year :laugh:

FROGDADDY

carrying a clipboard as opposed to throwing picks, fumbling, and getting your teeth kicked in week in and out :biggrin:

Why am I not at all shocked that a Tech fan would be an advocate of striving for absolute mediocrity (in this case, less than mediocrity). That pretty much sums up the entire history of Texas Tech University.