• The KillerFrogs

BCS title game poll

Who do you want to win tonight's BCS title game?

• Total voters

Limey Frog

Guessing this will be a landslide for the Ducks .... but maybe not.

Really? I think Auburn will score every single time they touch the football. Cam Newton is a beast. The $200K Auburn paid for him is way below his real market value.

I am hoping Oregon wins. More specifically, I hope Oregon wins by a score of 3-0, with every possession bar one ending in a turnover. This would, I believe, result in TCU winning the AP national championship. Any other outcome would not.

frogbyproxy

I'm with Limey! Turnover city bowl should be the name of this bowl. But of course I hear the writers already making excuses. They have had such a long layoff before the game. They will be rusty. Yes the BCS writers are preparing! :blink:

Cheering for $cam is just as bad as cheering for LaMichael James. Let's not forget he strangled his girlfriend.

Personally, I hope both teams look terrible on defense and the score is something like 77-70. It opens it up for an interesting argument about our D versus their O.

Lastly, before you go ahead and cheer for Oregon, consider the conversations we'll be a part of once Auburn is stripped of everything. Even though we'll never get the title, it could be fun to have TCU mentioned during the press coverage.

stell91

I am hoping Oregon wins. More specifically, I hope Oregon wins by a score of 3-0, with every possession bar one ending in a turnover. This would, I believe, result in TCU winning the AP national championship. Any other outcome would not.

I would prefer a score of 2-0, with the 2 points being a result of Cam Newton forgetting you can't spike the ball in the endzone.

BogeyGolf7

kind of pulling for the Ducks
but really it doesn't matter and I don't care
but it would be better if Auburn won - we have lost more big time players to Oregon than any other school that I can think of

so I don't know

TnTx13

I would prefer a score of 2-0, with the 2 points being a result of Cam Newton forgetting you can't spike the ball in the endzone.

+1

SOMETHING needs to wipe that silly grin off of Cam Newton's face... The guy just looks too happy all the time.

Opintel

Moderators
Awe-burn.

I'm thinking that Cluster (or whatever his name is) Newton will be charged by the FBI for his illegal activity - then the NCAA ( :angry: ) will make Auburn forfeit all their games. The rules are really quite clear, they just do not enforce them sometimes.

This has been covered so many times... :wacko: ...and I'd like a sloppy, penalty and turnover filled, high scoring game. Both teams looking like crap. :biggrin: