• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

If that culture exists campus wide at baylor, it does not cover what Briles, et. al. did and covered up.

Where are the adults in that place? They are supposed to be looking out for students.

jack the frog

Baylor is just going let this thing keep burning...

Pretty well exactly what you would expect from the whole lot of them, from Bennett to Briles to Igor here, none of them have the decorum or propriety to just shut the hell up around a humiliating chapter for their school and each individually. Never thought for a second that these guys would take their medicine like men and just go quietly in to the night.

West Coast Johnny

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article215133420.html

Former Baylor University head coach Art Briles has a genuine suitor to coach a football team. Maybe teams.

Sources said Briles is open to returning to the high school ranks and has talked to representatives from Waco High School about its vacancy.

The other team that is interested in Briles is not in America. Not Canada, either.

The President of the Guelfi Firenze American football team, which is located in Florence, Italy, reached out to me to find Briles.

Team representative Alessandro Dallai wrote to me, “I need a contact of coach Briles, if you have. I want give [sic] him a second chance.

“Tanks [sic], Alessandro Dallai.”

jack the frog

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article215133420.html

Former Baylor University head coach Art Briles has a genuine suitor to coach a football team. Maybe teams.

Sources said Briles is open to returning to the high school ranks and has talked to representatives from Waco High School about its vacancy.

The other team that is interested in Briles is not in America. Not Canada, either.

The President of the Guelfi Firenze American football team, which is located in Florence, Italy, reached out to me to find Briles.

Team representative Alessandro Dallai wrote to me, “I need a contact of coach Briles, if you have. I want give [sic] him a second chance.

“Tanks [sic], Alessandro Dallai.”

Thought this was an interesting quote:

"It is no secret Briles wishes to coach again. Since he was fired, representatives from Purdue and Texas Tech have reached out about possibly hiring him either as a head coach, or as an assistant. He nearly had a job as a lower-level consultant with the Dallas Cowboys, but the team backed out per the request of head coach Jason Garrett."

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Thought this was an interesting quote:

"It is no secret Briles wishes to coach again. Since he was fired, representatives from Purdue and Texas Tech have reached out about possibly hiring him either as a head coach, or as an assistant. He nearly had a job as a lower-level consultant with the Dallas Cowboys, but the team backed out per the request of head coach Jason Garrett."
Briles and his advisors can easily say basically any school reached out to him. If the school denies he can just say it’s because he turned them down. No easy way to prove who is lying. His army of the unwashed will soak up every lie he tells.

He should never coach again. Sadly, he will because some AD will get desperate enough. I’m surprised he isn’t at Liberty already. They clearly have no conscience.