• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

I don’t think the bears leveraged animal abuse for team building like they did sexual assault.
Maybe not, but they do seem to leverage the use of lawyers...
From an old Observer piece -
This defense was employed five years ago in the Queso case, in which two Baylor baseball players shot the cat with a pellet gun, beat it in the head with a golf club, decapitated and skinned it. Both young men were acquitted since no one had proper ownership papers for Queso.

Darn baylor

Mean Purple

What the brilesing briles are those brilesers at bu thinking? Sorry, but nobody is gonna feel sorry for bu. And further attacked the victims, which seems to be the constant m/o of bu, only makes bu look worse.
Now, if they want to file action against briles/mccaw/tapefiners/roidcoach, et. al., well, they likely have cause.

FrogCop19

There is some hilarious stuff in this thread:

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/29547
I think my favorite part was that last post about the "declining product" here at TCU. This from a team that went 1-11 last year, hasn't beaten us in three years, athletic department cored out because of a sex scandal, and just had their entire leadership department accused of racism and covering up sexual assault cases. Did I miss anything?

Yeah, *WE* have a declining product.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I think my favorite part was that last post about the "declining product" here at TCU. This from a team that went 1-11 last year, hasn't beaten us in three years, athletic department cored out because of a sex scandal, and just had their entire leadership department accused of racism and covering up sexual assault cases. Did I miss anything?

Yeah, *WE* have a declining product.
Ha, he posted that after I had been reading it. What a scheissing moron.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Let's take a look at the International Symbols for rape over the years:

9170EA4A-6B47-4DDB-8898-6F22DA9E075F.jpeg

95739CF4-57B8-43B8-AA03-B4E08CCE7BEC.jpeg

7FCFC2DF-C917-42CB-8E79-CA407CC28DEF.jpeg

And of course, a modern feel for what Baylor comes up with when they want to show some attitude:

56fef0955c6f66f9dc6a76ccdddfc22a.gif