• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

tcumaniac

Finished reading Violated and handed it off to @tcumaniac today.

Fair warning, like @ShadowFrog mentioned, you'll need to stock up on brillo pads, lava soap, and prepare for a clorox rinse.

And @AroundWorldFrog is right. The information in the book shines a light on the darkness in a way that will exponentinally increase your hatred for Rapelor and the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]hole that surrounds it.

[Baylor asshoe], scheiss Waco, scheiss Art Briles, scheiss the "shirt-off boys", and scheiss all the dumb [ mother farger ]s that still support Rapelor Football.

Anybody that disagrees can EABODADIAF.

Good meeting you @WhiteHispanicFrog

About 45 pages in, and my disgust for Baylor has already exponentially grown. It really is quite heart breaking and disgusting to say the least.

Any parent that sends their child to Baylor at this point in time is grossly negligent and terribly irresponsible. Any person that still openly supports Baylor University can go darn themselves. There's no such thing as an innocent Baylor fan in my book. IMO, the only proper response at this point for a Baylor graduate would be to entirely disassociate him or herself from the university. The sins committed by Baylor are unforgivable.

MTfrog5

About 45 pages in, and my disgust for Baylor has already exponentially grown. It really is quite heart breaking and disgusting to say the least.

Any parent that sends their child to Baylor at this point in time is grossly negligent and terribly irresponsible. Any person that still openly supports Baylor University can go darn themselves. There's no such thing as an innocent Baylor fan in my book. IMO, the only proper response at this point for a Baylor graduate would be to entirely disassociate him or herself from the university. The sins committed by Baylor are unforgivable.
Can you send the book to the Houston president next?

AroundWorldFrog

I'm not getting a real good read on your feelings here. Are you basically saying DARN Baylor?

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Don’t worry, it gets worse.

Punter1

Reminder for possible TV viewing: “Waco” (the mini-series) starts this week on Wednesday. I’m sure the Waco Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Tourism Bureau is thrilled.

How fitting and smart is it that the producers knew just using the word "Waco"....would be enough to tease and signify this show would be about something horribly darned up.

FrogCop19

The best defense they got over on suck'em?

"When will people realize it (Branch Dividians) didn't actually happen in Waco??"

Close enough. It's not quite Hell, but you can see the front gates from there. Even the damn water smells like sulphur.

Deep Purple

The best defense they got over on suck'em?

"When will people realize it (Branch Dividians) didn't actually happen in Waco??"

Close enough. It's not quite Hell, but you can see the front gates from there. Even the damn water smells like sulphur.
As long as Fort Worth is repeatedly referred to as "Dallas," I have no problem equating Mount Carmel with Waco. Heck it's only about 3 miles west of Loop 340 -- a helluva lot closer than Fort Worth is to Dallas.