• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Sebastian S

Do they not understand that when you are 0-5 you don’t get to do stuff like this?

Why, no. No they don’t.

Wait a couple years.

Most these students lived through the facade of a good football team, they are clinging on as football fans.

Incoming new students (God help them) won't even think of football anymore.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Checked out RapeEm365, they all think it’s an inside job:

Jacques Strap said:
Gundy ordered this to make sure his team didn't overlook an 0-5 team.

Slight chance TCU students ordered this so they could update their sign to Karma 6 Baylor 0.

If Baylor fans didn't do this when the team was winning why do it now?

Boonescabanaboy

For those who enjoy seeing Baylor get stomped, stay tuned for their game tomorrow.

I think OSU has yet to live up to potential. Baylor is the only Big 12 team Mason Rudolph hasn't beaten, and he has commented on that fact. Gundy once was an assistant at Baylor, and whatever went on there, I don't think he has fond memories. It's homecoming with the crowd that brings.

I rarely go around making bold predictions, but I think OSU treats Baylor the way Baylor treats young college girls tomorrow.

Oh and that green fountain thing. Personally I think that just means we need another bag of Shock.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
For those who enjoy seeing Baylor get stomped, stay tuned for their game tomorrow.

I think OSU has yet to live up to potential. Baylor is the only Big 12 team Mason Rudolph hasn't beaten, and he has commented on that fact. Gundy once was an assistant at Baylor, and whatever went on there, I don't think he has fond memories. It's homecoming with the crowd that brings.

I rarely go around making bold predictions, but I think OSU treats Baylor the way Baylor treats young college girls tomorrow.

Oh and that green fountain thing. Personally I think that just means we need another bag of Shock.
They think it was an inside job. Thoughts?

Boonescabanaboy

They think it was an inside job. Thoughts?

As much as I enjoy mocking those dorks, this is actually one of the more rational things I've read on that board. I doubt Gundy or his minions care about such things, but some drunken kid might have thought it was fun to stir up more reason to hate Baylor.

Mostly I just don't know if there are any Baylor fans left with the fight left in them, and it's not likely they are in Stillwater.

Who cares. Throw another bag of Shock in the fountain and go win by 40.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
As much as I enjoy mocking those dorks, this is actually one of the more rational things I've read on that board. I doubt Gundy or his minions care about such things, but some drunken kid might have thought it was fun to stir up more reason to hate Baylor.

Mostly I just don't know if there are any Baylor fans left with the fight left in them, and it's not likely they are in Stillwater.

Who cares. Throw another bag of Shock in the fountain and go win by 40.
Good points. But if there was a fan base that thinks you can pull a prank when you are 0-5, it’s Baylor.

netty2424

Good place for this.
pettyscrub.gif