• The KillerFrogs

Baylorfans speculating Notre Dame, TCU to Big 12

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Example thread assuming ND, TCU would come

What in the world makes them there is any chance in hell that ND would want to come be UT's man slave like the rest of the big 12-2? Why would TCU want to join a sinking ship? Big East is positioned much better than ACC, and Big 12-2 is on life support. TCU is in much better shape than any of the Big 12-2 remnants except for OU. OU's move will be the key to the floodgates opening on this thing,

PurplePutt

ND would join the BE for football before the Big 12-3. Would for sure save the BE from being looted by others, bring a huge TV deal, and be the best path for them to get back to a BCS bowl or possible NC game. I do not think that will happen but it would a hell of a lot sooner than going to the big 12-3 would.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
The Baylor speculators are looking at any/all possibilities that would keep them in the front row of the BCS trough. I suspect their anxiety levels are mighty high. The only lucid post I've seen over there came from someone who admitted that they finally understood how TCU felt when the SWC imploded.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
ND would join the BE for football before the Big 12-3. Would for sure save the BE from being looted by others, bring a huge TV deal, and be the best path for them to get back to a BCS bowl or possible NC game. I do not think that will happen but it would a hell of a lot sooner than going to the big 12-3 would.

The only thing ND would do instead of remain independent is Big 10+3 because of natural rivalries, academics, and size, or Big East because of pre-existing conference affiliation. Really, ND to Big 12-3 is just insanity.

TCU is in pretty good shape here. The Big East really looks better positioned than either ACC or Big 12-3. At any rate, we are infinitely better positioned than we were a year ago. I trust the movers and shakers to keep us well positioned, as they have proven to be remarkably agile and proactive.

Calm down, frog fans, all is well now, and will continue to be.

asleep003

TCU is in pretty good shape here. The Big East really looks better positioned than either ACC or Big 12-3. At any rate, we are infinitely better positioned than we were a year ago.

Calm down, frog fans, all is well now, and will continue to be.

Couldn't agree with you more....

Cheers!

Young and Horned

People are idiots. Why would Notre Dame join the Little 9. There is not logical reason for them to do so. they will likely try to stay independent. If they do not, they will probably join Big East.

I am astonished that there are people over at Baylor who actually believe this is a logical and possible scenario.

I want TCU to be kicked up to join the NFL someday. But I know that isn't going to happen.

Young and Horned

However, I do not see how the Big East is in better position than the ACC. If ACC gets raided, they raid the Big East like they already did. Unfortunately, the Big East is to the ACC as the WAC is to the Mountain West.

asleep003

However, I do not see how the Big East is in better position than the ACC. If ACC gets raided, they raid the Big East like they already did. Unfortunately, the Big East is to the ACC as the WAC is to the Mountain West.

The 3 network$ bidding next $pring change$ a lot of thing$... it'$ no fanta$y/it'$ real; that i$ with mo$t all team$ realizing that if they $tick together and $tay put ...they will definately be winner$ in Football and ba$ketball too.

Cheer$ !