1. The KillerFrogs

Basketball - Scandal Stuff

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Francis Xav, Apr 25, 2019.

1. So.,.uh anyone gonna comment on the Dawkin’s Comment from today?

Gotta be honest, could have been just a comment . Seems like other than Barker, what else could there be?

Anyone know anything, or what may come of this?

2. Bruh [ What the heck? ] I post here pretty regularly haha. And usually make good contributions.

Im literally getting opinions

3. ha I was just kidding, sorry I dont know anything.

Hey did you see see game of thrones?

4. Does he have proof? Otherwise I couldn’t care less. I just assume EVERY program is cheating.

Francis Xav likes this.
  5. No that is my point. Seemed like a weird shot. Nobody even knows context. Will blow over.

6. Pachall said 90% of the football team would fail a drug test. Yeah the numbers weren’t close. Dawkins is about as much of a loser as you can get. I think there is as much truth to this as Coach K not knowing Zion mom was getting paid.

Leap Frog likes this.
  7. What was the comment? Haven’t seen anything on it.

EDIT

8. What did he say?

9. What’s a Dawkins?

10. after reading those comments i am pissed i tell you........staff full of cheaters and last year is the best we can do?????

Leap Frog, Salfrog, mcdaddy and 3 others like this.
  11. Yah, we(whomever paid money) definitely didn’t get a return on their investments. Unless a dumpster fire was the end game.

Salfrog likes this.
  12. not quite the crappy roi of the f.a. dry era where the frogs cheated their asses off and got a 6-40-2 record in 6 swc seasons.

Salfrog, Wog68 and Farmfrog like this.
  13. Impressive

14. I don't put too much trust into a convicted felon.

YA, BABYFACE and wes like this.
  15. He wasn’t at the time. Just saying. Honestly DGAS either way.

16. Well, we almost have a whole new staff now so I am not worried about that comment.

17. It's actually Dokken, the 80s glam metal band.

Salfrog, BABYFACE and Peacefrog like this.
  18. He does seem to be back for the attack.

I’ll show myself out.