• The KillerFrogs

Basketball Portal

Rose Bowl

We’re going to miss DB. I firmly believe that the staff will look to find another guard. Question for me is will Posey have a meaningful role this season.

Miller coming back gives us even more versatility in the frontcourt. He brings a toughness and he’s a great teammate who should be a leader.

Delray Frog

I am really excited about this roster. I think it gives Jamie a lot of versatility. No doubt we will miss Mike and Damion but I think they have brought in some players that will provide some serious production.

One Frog Nation

according to the 247 basketball transfer portal rankings. the top 3 team are B12 teams with another at #7 and and #11. and #8 if you want to count Gonzaga.....

Eight

according to the 247 basketball transfer portal rankings. the top 3 team are B12 teams with another at #7 and and #11. and #8 if you want to count Gonzaga.....

no need to add the zags, but houston and cincy are listed in the top 31 and 7 of the top 31 are big 12 teams for next year

Rose Bowl

Anderson and Nelson at the guards with either Chuck or Micah at the 3. Miller and Udeh at the 4 and 5. Not quite as good at guard but with continued improvement from the roster we should be pretty solid.

06DallasFrog

Anderson and Nelson at the guards with either Chuck or Micah at the 3. Miller and Udeh at the 4 and 5. Not quite as good at guard but with continued improvement from the roster we should be pretty solid.
I don't know enough about our roster construction,, but it seems ideal if we could play Miller at 3. We would start to have the size to go with the athleticism. Mostafa is listed as a forward. Any chance he could play alongside Udeh?

tcudoc

Yes. My sources tell me that staff would like to use it.
But it’s not for the staff!! It’s for the student athletes. I hope somebody has contacted Donati about this. If the staff use it (I assume for one of their snot nosed kids), that will be a slap in the face for those student athletes that scholarship was intended for.
Edit. Never mind. I may have misinterpreted the comment.

CountryFrog

But it’s not for the staff!! It’s for the student athletes. I hope somebody has contacted Donati about this. If the staff use it (I assume for one of their snot nosed kids), that will be a slap in the face for those student athletes that scholarship was intended for.
Edit. Never mind. I may have misinterpreted the comment.
Not for one of their kids. That would be silly. No I believe Dixon is wanting to use it as basically a budget surplus as that would then trigger a $500 bonus to the head coach and then he can go get a new fur coat. If you walk into a Burlington Coat Factory with $500 then you are literally a king.

Latest posts