• The KillerFrogs

Basketball commit! we got another one

Gunner

Johnny Swaim, Goo Kennedy, Simpson Degrate, Snake Williams, Rickey Hall, Royal Evans, Jim Ferguson. Knew em all. Thats all I'll say.

I saw 3 of the top players in the state visiting behind the TCU bench late this season. All three were players from the area. So, what happened to that fib you just told about kids within 300 miles of TCU?

What was that phrase about "liars and stats".....

McFroggin

I saw 3 of the top players in the state visiting behind the TCU bench late this season. All three were players from the area. So, what happened to that fib you just told about kids within 300 miles of TCU?

I believe what you are saying about top players showing up, but how do we get them to sign on the dotted line? Almost winning doesn't get us very far.

masterfrog

Pure speculation on my part, but I bet it was the BYU game and they were there to see Jimmer.

freebird

Not getting a couple of really really good High School players in this basketball recruiting class tells me everything I need to know about CHRISTIAN's current
recruiting level and his success (or lack thereof).

It is also my opinion (based on things I wont disclose) that most decent High Schoolers within 300 miles of Ft Worth wont even talk to TCU.

Thus CHRISTIAN has to go far far far away from the DFW area just to get someone to listen to him (hopefully some clueless kid who has never heard of TCU basketball).

While BAYLOR (who had the worst and most disgustingly ugly basketball program in the history of mankind a few yrs ago, is now hosting 4 and 5 star basketball recruits weekly in Waco). While some total no-name school like JAMES MADISON COLLEGE (in Harrisonburg Virginia) gets great talent, as does tiny little non-football school GEORGE MASON COLLEGE in Fairfax Virginia. While no-name colleges all over the nation show up with doggone good talent in the NCAA Tournament, Tcu sits at the very bottom of the recruiting ladder still begging desperately for mediocre to bad JC players, while continuing to WHIFF horribly on the good High School players that will take the program where it should be.

Anyone who thinks basketball recruiting at TCU is "improving" or is going to provide results soon - lives in Wonderland with ALICE !!!!

How many more seasons of fewer and fewer wins in a weak basketball conf does it take to wake up? Just curious.

BINGO!!!

Three years ...and some here have yet to come out of their shells.
cracked.jpg

Latest posts