• The KillerFrogs

Baseball vs OSU - Game #2

TCUdirtbag

Watson needs to do less steal attempts. At least it seems like he’s gotten caught a lot.

Edit: just looked at the season stats. I was wrong. Thinking of Rizer (.500 on attempts)

LawFrog504

Although it hasn't gone to plan so far, I like the idea of starting with Green and bringing Eissler in during the middle innings. He isn't starting but still throws the same amount of innings

Pharm Frog

Although it hasn't gone to plan so far, I like the idea of starting with Green and bringing Eissler in during the middle innings. He isn't starting but still throws the same amount of innings

Not sure if the 2nd inning would be considered a middle inning and don’t know if Green has the juice to get us to the real mids against good ballclubs

flyfishingfrog

I like the opener concept this year- although it’s not like we have a choice
But it seems you would go with someone who has a short reliever mentality if that is the plan because Green looked like he was trying to conserve for a long outing and instead just had no movement at all