• The KillerFrogs

Baseball vs gcu

bleedpurple

I’m watching the stream on the riff ram app. Does anyone know how to get the screen to switch for viewing the phone on its side. Any help will be appreciated

GoFrog Yourself

Lead off for GCU hits one off the end of the bat, but wind is blowing out to left and Watson was playing deep. Leadoff double, bloop single then fielders choice for their first run. 1-0 bottom of 1

WhoDatFrog

I’m watching the stream on the riff ram app. Does anyone know how to get the screen to switch for viewing the phone on its side. Any help will be appreciated
Also watching on the Riff Ram app on wife's iPad. Screen apparently won't change orientation. Would like to cast to my TV using Chrome Cast, but don't see option to do that. Anyone with AV skills able to help?

GoFrog Yourself

Leadoff single to start the second, flyout and fielders choice to second. Walk and HBP, base loaded with two out. JJ laboring

4-3 ends the threat. Still 1-0

froginmn

I know this doesn't help you (unless you want to come over and watch my phone), but it's working for me on my Android.

Zubaz

Also watching on the Riff Ram app on wife's iPad. Screen apparently won't change orientation. Would like to cast to my TV using Chrome Cast, but don't see option to do that. Anyone with AV skills able to help?
Instead of the app, go to HFTV using Safari, the Chromecast icon should be on that window.

GoFrog Yourself

Guenther tags one right at the right fielder
Humphrey F8
Rizer single through the right side
Keefer hard single same spot, right field guns out rizer, not even close

Punter1

Schloss and Mo still riding ZH at catcher with his .000 average and still in the 5 hole....ahead of better/hotter hitters like Rizer and Wolfe. I have zero problem playing ZH at catcher because his very good defensively and he knows JJ...but to out a career .230 hitter in the middle of a slump in the 5 hole is midboggling.

Then we make the last out at 3rd base on a bonehead baserrunning play by Rizer..

Punter1

Looking like boat warmed over...but got a crazy feeling we are gonna come back and win. Think we need this start to wake our dumbasses up....thinking we respond bigtime...

Armadillo

Man, ZH was so good early in his career and has regressed. But I will still hold out hope. The body of work has regressed. And early this season has been tough. Too early for me to judge.