• The KillerFrogs

Baseball - TCU v Minnesota - Saturday, Game #2

Moose Stuff

Expectations was based on our rotation. Nothing great this yesr. But overall solid. Defense and mental part is lacking. We have been small balled all weekend

I still think it’s a decent team but there are too many important aspects of the game at which we are mediocre at best. Best chance at any postseason success is Janczak/Lodolo/Wymer finding a groove and riding it.

Deep Purple

The question is: Will Fox Sports still broadcast a game that starts 2½ hours after its scheduled start time? And if not, will the game be streamed on Frog Vision?

Punter1

I still think it’s a decent team but there are too many important aspects of the game at which we are mediocre at best. Best chance at any postseason success is Janczak/Lodolo/Wymer finding a groove and riding it.

Defense has to take a HUGE step up as well....we just don't hit well enough to make up for all of these unearned runs. I'm as worried about the defense as much as anything we are struggling at...

Purp

Defense has to take a HUGE step up as well....we just don't hit well enough to make up for all of these unearned runs. I'm as worried about the defense as much as anything we are struggling at...
This is my concern about the team. Our pitchers get a lot of ground ball outs so bad defense behind them can make good pitching look bad. Then they start trying too hard to get outs on their own bc they can't trust the defense and things begin to snowball. Our defense has been bad enough this season to lose a no hitter.

Punter1

Defense doesn’t tend to change. I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

100% totally agree, if anything it gets worse when people start taking their bats to the field and vice versa....and neither does bad baserunning. Which is why I was so positive this is a .500 team early in the year.

Latest posts