1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

Baseball postseason thread

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Frog-in-law1995, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Figured we need one of these since we won’t have any game threads. Florida is up 8-3 and OU is beating Miss State 7-5.

2. Also, I can’t root for LSU, but I like the hell outta this kid...

bmoney214, Chongo94, TCURiggs and 3 others like this.
  3. Now MSU up 9-7 over OU bottom of the 4th

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  4. For some reason I hate all of these Mississippi State players

5. Its hard to watch or care about this tournament without us being in it :(

bmoney214, Chongo94, ATC Frog and 4 others like this.
  6. What tournament?

7. I do hope that OU beats MSU though. I want them out of the tournament ASAP.

RollToad, Opintel and tcumaniac like this.
  8. 12-10 right now OU top of the 7th one out...

9. 3-seed Washington beats 2-seed UConn 7-1 in the opening game.

10. I am not impressed at all with that baseball powerhouse MSU. I just know we were playing better baseball at the end of the season than this team is right now.

Tom Brown likes this.
  11. Good god, OU is up 20-10 over the dawgs. That is ridiculous. And now the next batter up gets hit by a pitch. This team is getting walloped. How in the world did they get in with a 31-25 record? They are bad. Period.

kidkarr and tcumaniac like this.
  12. I disagree. Love the NCAA baseball tourney. It's not as good watching from the couch instead of at a tailgate in the Lupton lots, but it's still great.

COWTOWN FAN likes this.
  13. TCU is one of the Top 32 teams...that’s just not how it works.

14. I will root for them, just so everyone can argue over their lack of scholarship requirement.

COWTOWN FAN likes this.
  15. It’s just game but I’ve seen them play a few times this season and they’ve never impressed me as a team.

16. Was about to post that the Indiana pitcher was figuratively melting down but it may have been more of a literal case. Kid looked like he was gonna die between each pitch.

17. ^sad......8-0 Aggies now

18. Like Tech, they have great attendance.